SIX

After eating the yummy greek meal, Polemos was the one that collected the trays. His face said it all revealing, 'I dont want to be in here, I rather start a war.' Werido; always so violent like Ares, the god of war.  Interesting. .

I spied a glance at Aphrodite, who was purposely avoiding eye contact with Polemos. And her face was becoming slightly blushed. What the-

"Father request of you to report yourself to his office tomorrow. He-er-Vulcan will escort you both," sparing a look at Aphrodite, he walked out.

Aphrodite immediately bloated her cheeks, "That-that poohead . Urgg. Hes so stony, its like be nice or just.. aghh." She planted her face on the bed.

And she looked nice while her face was faceplanted in the comforter. "Hey you okay?"

Her muffled words was the response. "Well we cant have that, can we?" No response.

I walked to the door; and partial stepped out. Stanting there waiting for someone. And luckyily he came around seconds later. Vulcan walked down the hallway, he's face full of concetration.

Then as if being pulled out of his fantasy, he looked up and said "Wwhut?" Classic.

"Can I please get 2 cartons if ice cream? Since I cant get out of this room?" I asked him. He glanced at me strangely as if asking why.

"It's really important. "

He nodded and walked away.  After a corner away, I breathed a sigh of relief. I though he would say no. Walking back into the room, Aphrodite was sitting in the bed and her face was flushed in colors of pink and red.  Though not pleasing on a person, it was a nice piece of artwork on her. It figures, since goddess of beauty, was right in front of me.

"How ya feeling?" I asked her, "I got us a surprise. It coming soon."

Aphrodite looked at me, "Is it going to be served by that dumb Ares!?"

I shake my head, but I really dont know. And Ares?

"Hey. Dont you mean Polemos?"

Aphrodite shook her head the nodded her head. "Um..both. Both are jerks, both of 'em."

"Err... okay."

A knock on the door, and Vulcan peeped his head in. "Everything okay? I brought what you asked."

I nodded and smiled, "Thanks."

He faintly smiled back then placed the ice cream on the floor. "I will see you both tomorrow.  Remember you gotta wake up early. I will get you guys 6am sharp." With that notification, he walked out, the door closing behind him.

"He's nice, right?" Tilting her head, looking at the door.

I shrugged. "I guess."

"So anyway I told him to get ice cream," I hold up the two pints, "Which one you like?"

She pointed to the chocalate one. After handing it over, we both sat on the bed and whipped the caps off. Aphrodite apparently saved some ambrosia in a tiny plate and added it to her ice cream.

It was so yummy. Both laughing for no reason, getting drunk with sweet ice cream. It was so comforting. The only thing that I would miss if I never came here.

After inhaling our ice cream, mine was mint chip, we finally had the opportunity to talk again. Then I remembered that Aphrodite didnt finish her story with the two king and daughter.

"Hey. Can you finish your story on H- I mean on the kings?"

"Uh ok. Where did we stop?" She rolled of the bed and sat in the storytelling chair.

I sat up and took sleeping upward position. "The part where you said she did not know what she said, somewhere there." I scrunch my nose in concetration.

"Right," Aphrodite tapped her chin, "Oh, yes. After that rejection, the lonely king forged back into work. But not work on business, it was work on a plan to kidnap a particular maiden. "

'/#;*# ,' ,::: :;,:",&/#"74!',))&$@\;'6*;;*\#*6#";\",

Enjoy! Btw may or not be a good chap. Happy late bday to someone!! Sorry...