EIGHTEEN: Ares and Hades POV

PIC OF APHRODITE PLAYED BY SASHA PIETERSE>>>>>>

~

+Hades POV+

My very blood boiled as the man made my love cry. He will pay and with his life.

Persephone, the light of my life collapsed in tears as the stupid man mocked her mother's death in her face. Pain swallowed my head encasing it in a numbness that I thought Sepp could never experience.

You see as immortals were able to feel feelings if they let us and right now Sepp (Hades' nickname for Persephone) was fuming but was slowly disintergrating in cold water.

But it was there. She had done it.

She numbed her mind with the pain just like I taught her. The way she was tryng her best to compose herself, to not show weakness infront of your vital enemy.  I felt it, every spiteful breath but i felt her deep sorrow, the one that would scar her forever. I smiled despite the situation, maybe she was finally realizing that she could love me, in some way.

A sound of bland laughter teased my ears as the stupid man kept pestering Demeter's death. To admit, I was shocked, I was. Demeter could'nt just die she was, well she just can't.

"Dead. Lifeless. Doll," he continued to mock. Finally I snapped and clamped my hand of the worthless being of a man and a scum. Sepp, I knew staryed to sob uncontrollably, losing her cold exterior,  thus adding to my rapid growing anger and the loss of my well known patience.

 I slammed into him. "You devil, why the hell would you kill her mother?! For immortal sake. She's broken when her mother was kidnapped and now for you to claimed you have killed her?! You, evil devil, broke her completely!" I screamed publicly.

"You are going to die a slow painful death. I will make sure of it," I whisper in a dead and deviod voice. And for a spilt second I see the vulnerable flash of fear, he chokes, trying to spit out words,but I wouldn't let him.

The doctor chocked. "HHe-he-hera told me to shoot. I s-shot. I-i'm so-rry," he was gasping for hair now, and he was trying not to cough.

Eventually I couldn't stand his choked words that were non English or Greek. I loosened the gasp, just a bit. It allowed home to talk normally, at the least.

"Oh, I'll give Hera," I spat the name, "hell but you will get my wrath, since Hera is not here to protect her human toy." I went back to choking the doctor.

The anger rising and dropped as i tested my strength in clamping then releasing, then straight back to choking. The wails of my dear Sepp poured into my heart. Once black turned soft and caring, I squeezed tighter.

Unaware, the thought of Aphrodite still being captived never crossed my mind. As i held tighter, the doctor held tighter on to Aphrodite's waist, she let out a piercing scream. Ares moved onsight, strike one to his arm. The pressure from both my hand and the punch made him choke and gasp.

Aphrodite fell into Hephaestus and she continued to breathe hard. The doctor gagged making me turn to him, he tried to spit something out. I let him opening a small hole, he splat blood on the floor. A smile twitched at my lips, he deserved it.

Just in the same breath he recovered quick and said "Youu ca-can never beat Hera," he states, "You cannot beat the Queen."

After some words from Ares, strike two came, swiift and hard right in his jaw. Blood spurted out everywhere, I don't flinch instead I am disgusted.

I release my hold wiping the blood on to my shirt. Ares makes another punch to the doctor's stomach, then throat, then the legs and then the doctor whimpers on the floor.

His bloodied hands cover his face, his face looks scared. I give in to the smirk unconsiussly growing. Ares makes another move to finish him but i put a steady hand on his shoulder, "Let him send a message to the queen."

I go up to the bloody doctor whose expression was a mix of fear and slowly, more fear. I point my finger on his chest, and he cringes as if i have a knife on his chest not my pointer. "You will go back to your queen," I spat in fury, "and tell her she is losing. Tell her she is going to pay what she did to her sister. She will bloody pay! And if you come weaseling back you'll be the first to experience death by my own hand."

I shooed him with a flick of my wrist, and walked away slowly. I had to see if Sepp was okay and why the queen decided to go join them?

^^Ares^^

I watched the doctor as he watched Uncle Hades walk away. The man was so predictable to give the enemy words and a threat while on the other hand, I was not. I striked when you least expect it.

I stared the doctor down, as his feared expression faltered, as if it was fake. I placed a sly grin on my face as i walked closer. The best job was to pummel somebody into telling the truth. I grabbed him by the collar and held up against a wall.

"So doctor," I say teasingly, "How is Hera?"

He stares at me. "I a-am not su-ure. She is uh fine I guess," he mumbles, his head ducking protection with a lowered pose. 

I force his head up, "Tell me what your plans this time? Will it mass murder or innocent breed slaying? Hmm?"

The doctor shook his head eagerly. "No-o nothing like that. I, I mean we have decided to find the..." he trailed off.

"What?!" I say persistantly, "The what?!?" I shook him harshly by the collar.

"Immortality!" The doctor tried to cover his mouth as if he shouted out his most embarrassing moment. I agreed, he just told me their motivation and set goal. I dropped him giving him a swift kick to the side, "Go back to your immortal queen!" 

With that command he fled, leaving through the backoor and out to the now black night.

I stared at the exit, Immortality?

No one can find the key to that. Its impossible, I shook my head, Isn't it??

.'.[;],'.[;[.'.[[;

Hullo guys! Another short update! Which i felt like doing today! 

Do you guys think immortlity is impossible to find out??

Comment on that!

TeamYea or TeamNah!

Can't wait for your answers! XD

Also #748 in Mystery / Thriller.

Way into the hundreds but I'm super thrilled. Thanks you guys!!!

Happie Reading and Enjoy the Night!!!

-PW2000

********************