EIGHT- *Belated Tanksgving Chap**

You know when your at the dentist and he's trying to clean your teeth, but you just dont let em. And then, you lettem, and he keeps hitting your gums, and it starts to bleed. You start to freak out, scream if you must. Well. This was so much worst then that.

It was just like this but instead of blood and the pinching of his weapons, he was pulling something out of my throat, the way Jessie, fhe cowboy did to the lizard in Toys Story Shorts. The dentist was literally lodging his arm up to this elbow into my mouth, and I was shrieking in a muffled way that was blocked by his arm. I started to kick, and wave, but nothing stopped the way of what he was trying to pursue.

And the pain was almost too much to bear. Imagine you getting hit by a car, the at the same time having a steel pipe that was disfigured, lodged into your mouth and with a gun shot right in the stomach. Well, the pain was 10x worse then that. 

I started to get dosy as the pressure lessened, his arm releasing air to circulate back into my lungs.

"Hmm..." He spoke, in a american accent. "This is very important. Harold needs to know about this, immediately." The dentists then turned to look at someone over his shoulder. He murmured a
direction of which the person, disappeared to complete.

He then turned back to me, with a grin on his already wide face. "Now dear, do not look at me like that. You have been a great help to us, mydear."

A knock on the door and the person was back. The still grinning man turned to the person taking what he asked and dismissed the person, with a short wave of his hand. In his hand, my vision blurred as I tried to make out what he held, which made him grin madly.

"My dear. Do not worry. This is part of the deal. It won't  hurt a bit," he uncapped a jar, recognized by the familiar glass click. He carefully dabbed his fingers in and smeared it on my forehead, which made my vision foggy and more unclear.

Before they completely went away, I looked down to see where I was, as  my eyes stared at a pair of slender legs, which were not mine. My eyes finally turned full on white, as the image of slender legs remained burned in my brain. "Amazing," the dentist-tourturer muttered, though his voice sounded faraway. I ignored it. Then, I blacked out.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤[_|_]¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I woke up jumping straight in the air. What in all the gods and goddesses was that?

I shifted on the bed, feeling around to see if I had any traceable scars or more importantly a broken throat. Sighing, I leaned back and took another shuddering breath. What was that?

I frantically looked at the clock were 3:34 was blinking in green glow letters. I switched more focus on Aphrodite who was plesantly sleeping, though small but tiny snores escaping from her mouth and it looked as she was going to fall off the long chair. I sniffed a quiet laugh but apparently her god-like ears caught it.

"Whaa-?" She almost fell off the long chair, "What time is it?" She yawned, a simple sound that sounded like was breathless yet trying to get attention. "It's 3:35, now." I say looking at the clock. Her yawn stopped mid breath, and she almost scared the poop outta me with her fearful look.

"What?!" This time, she did fall off the long chair. And I wasn't able to hold it in anymore as I laughed until I fell off the bed. She gave me a pouty glare, then grabbed me and pushed me to the bathroom.

"Go shower. You stink," she scrunched her nose then waved her hand in front of my face. I rolled my eyes but nodded.

I quickly took a freezing shower that really woke up my body along with frost biting it. Once I was out I moved to slip on the robe and shook the excess water from my hair. I walked out. Only to find a boy there. A really strange boy. He was flying with his wings and had an bow and arrows slung behind in his back. His hair was hazel and had a touch of gold almost like Fool's Gold.

"Uh... Who are you and what are you doing here?" I ask, clearly my throat as I looked away from the winged boy, uncomfortably.

He bowed down, his arm across his chest, his head a millimeter away from the ground. "My name is Eros, most commonly known and am the God of Love, whereas many of you northerns know me as Cupid," he cracked a smile, "you know. The one whose a baby with arrows and a chubby face."

I cracked a slight grin, but stopped as I introduced myself. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kate. Kate Williams and I'm," I shuffled my feet, "not from around here." My mind was obviously getting uncomfortable since this was the 1st god I met, excluding Aphrdite, goddess, of course.

"That's okay, my mommmy will be coming back soon. She said to talk to you, and I am," he grinned, proudly. But then my eyebrows drew in confusion, who was the boys mom? There was only one goddess I know, so that must mean-

Eros's mother walked in. "Sweet pea, I need you to spread love in Paris," her eyes sighed at the word. "The poor city isn't getting enough to substain it's name of the "City of Romance."" She sighed then noticed me, openly commently on my slightly open mouth.

"You had a kid? When was this?" I say, admitting a hint of hurt, that she wasn't able to tell me when she practically included herself into my life.

Her eyes stared at mine, as I can see regret flash, but then replace by guilt. "I'm sorry, Kate. I thought if I told you, you would think I was like the goddess from the books."

I swallowed, "What do you mean?" But too be honest I understood, in the books of Greek myths they always pointed out that Aphrodite was man crazy and she has a control over them to beckon to her very call and command. The book Aphrodite cheated on her forced to be husband to be with another, for the sake of looks.

Aphrodite sat down stiffly, "Kate, I'll tell you later."

I nodded, "Whenever's fine."

Her smile came back within minutes, and she clapped her hands together as she shuffled her son out the door and to his task. She whirled back on me and practically squealed. Then she tossed clothes at me and ushered me to the bathroom.

It's not even 4am and this was starting to turn into a weird day.

@@@@@@@@

Hey guys! I decided to move the "game" to next chap. I kinda needed this chap to be a Plc holder so I could finish the next one. Though thanks for waiting and supporting Kate as she figures what in the world her life is about. Keep reading and stayed turned. And be sure to check my other works. :3
-PW2000