TWENTY TWO

Persephone POV

My headed pounded as I was dragged against solid surfaces. Goddess, where was I? I kept squirming and pushing but I always came stumped with a hard surface. Leaning my head against whatever it was on the exterior, I mumbled a line of mild curses.

Where ever I am, it definitely wasn't my flowery plains in Greece.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------[_|_]-------------------------------------------------------------

Kate POV

"Uh, erm okay. Should I begin from the start?" I stumble out, as the King Immortal simply nodded stiffly.

I clamp my sweating hands together, "Okay. So my first vision was about an Elite Dentist." Instantly, conversations started everywhere ranging from all the leftover gods and goddesses.

"QUIET!!" roared Zeus, demanding order. Everyone quickly turned their undivided attention back to me and Zeus simply waved for me to continue.

"Well..." I continue, "there was a person who looked like a surgeon, and he was doing something in my, er the person I was inhabiting's mouth. Then he told another person to come in and smeared something on my, er the person's forehead. Then I, I mean the person I was in passed out."

No one talked, only Hades who was in his chair, muttered a long line of curse words, as his eyebrows furrowed in anger. I, on the other hand, did not do anything. For no one spoke and that kinda freaked me out.

"Kate," Zeus began in a low and dangerous voice, "Do you know anything else that may be vital to this specific vision?"

"Uh, well. I know the person I inhabited was er Hera, because when I woke up the last thing I saw was a pair of legs that are ideally identical to Hera's.  Also the dentist, his name is Harold and apparently he's the head of the Elite Scientists. Like the President of it, if you will," I told him with brutal honesty.

"How do you know it was Hera?" he spoke quietly.

I almost cradded my pants. "Erm, well it said something of part of the "deal" whatever that meant. And in my following visions, Hera was the center of it and she well practically pronounced she switched to their side, sir," I spoke in a quick and clear voice.

By then, Zeus' throne was smoking. And the scenery above us changed to a wild thunderstorm, but somehow it wasn't charging on us, merely it was the imagination that made me gasp in fear.

"She betrayed us? Impossible!" argued Zeus, his eyes flicking around wildly.

Fearlessly, Ares stood up to face the almighty god who was certainly pissed. "Father, 'tis true. I had the unfortunate honor to meet the idiot and he told me he was searching for the key to immortality. And I have a theory he was behind the kidnappings, along with the help of Hera," he spoke with a fierce look and an honest voice.

"Son, I think she has brainwashed you. Hera, my beloved would never betray, even if I do go away a lot, she's loyal," Zeus protested, shaking her head.

"Father-" Ares began.

"Silence!!" Zeus shouted, rattling the doors and most of the thrones.

As if an unspoken confidence spread, Athena, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Apollo, Artemis, Hades, Hermes, and Poseidon stood up. Their faces filled with a temporary bravery as they faced the King of the Gods, "It's true."

Voices combined to create an even more terrifying affect as Zeus' eyes widened in quick surprise. Once again arguments erupted as the untied gods and goddesses protested their statements of Hera being a traitor, how they never like her as a mother, friend and family member.