FOURTEEN: Hera's POV

READ NOTE AT THE BOTTOM!!!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!! [more important than your house burning behind you], SO CHECK IT OUT!! 

HERE'S THE CHAPP>

"Hera, why are we here?" Demeter asks, rubbing her hands on her arms.

Hera, one of the infamous goddesses who were kidnapped, grinned at the nervous goddess.

"Sister, dear," the goddess said sweetly, "I told you we were waiting for someone. He told me I could catch him today since yesterday he was out."

Demeter didn't looked at her sister, but instead started to mumble comforts for herself.

"How is Persephone? Do you know? Do you think Hades, the cursed him tried to court her, yet again?! What if she got pregnant before I come home?" The wheat goddess started to ramble off.

Hera shook her head, Demeter was too insecure without her dear Persephone, she thought icily. But all in all she hated Persephone, it was a mistake from her mumbling idiot of a sister and her 'dead' husband. 

"Sister, you must stop worrying. It's not healthy for you. We aren't supposed to have Winter just yet," Hera scolded gently.  The reason of being nice to her pathetic sister?

She was the closest friend she has even had. Demeter was her best friend,  more than just an older sister, she was there to spread gossips or to vent to, when Zeus went out to cheat on her with mortal maidens and minor goddessess. But then, she fell. Demeter, her best friend, heck her only friend had a one night stand with him, her husband. And she didn't stop it or push him away, she fell hard and let him take her away for awhile. While she, her, sat in Demeter's room waiting for her best friend to show up, to tell her the newest gossip. However the next day, Demeter herself was on the cover of Daily Immortsls. She never felt so humiliated in her life!! Her own best friend back stabbed her where it was most vunerable, then she had to love Persephone, the mistake she couldn't forgot. Demeter, just her presence stirred the dangerous power that was rolling off her, her aura as black as the night,  as Demeter was as gold as the sun.

"I guess your right," Demeter sighed. "But I can't stand the fact of Persephone having a baby with that... that.. god!?!?" She gasped out loud. Hera, she smiled sympathize but inside she was seething and was hoping when she came back to dear old Olympus, Demeter would find a surprise. A baby surprise. She smirked, happy at the thought of Demeter tramatized expression as she fainted and fell of the edge of the world, free filling through the heavens toward the mortal world.

Then, being crushed by a machine contraption with its big circular technology. Just the though caused her to shiver in pure delight. Just a few more minutes until she could get rid of this awfully nice fącade until Doctor Harold came.  Just until he came and then she shall finally have her peace.

A knock was carefully placed at the front door of the hidden condo. Hera placed a genuine smile on her lips as she walked to the door and welcomed the stranger. Doctor Harold, to be exact.

"Doctor," she spoke smoothly. The doctor placed a kiss on her hand, and looked up, "My dear." I smiled and led him towards Demeter, who was busy fixing a crippled plant. "Sister," she called in that overly sickening sweet voice. Demeter turned around, "Yes?"

Demeter blinked innocently. "Shall I get to work!" interrupted the doctor. Hera produced a sly, happy smile and gestured for access. "What is going on? Sister? Hera?" She took small steps back, hitting the blocking wall. "What is going on?!?!"

The doctor was walking stalking like towards, like a prey to the predator. He held a machine, that consisted of a trigger and a hole for things to explode from. The black machine was aimed advanced level at Demeter, who screamed, crouching down in pure terror. Her eyes locking with Hera's onyx eyes, Why aren't you helping me? It seemed to say.

Hera laughed, "Helping you was not part of the plan, sister," she spat coldly. "Do it," she ordered the doctor.  He nodded,  positioned and took careful eye aim. Demeter seemed to inspire courage as magic glowed around her, but the machine was too fast, the goddess locked, on target. A trigger was pulled and a object was shot out hitting Demeter straight in the heart.

The object point made the goddess bleed, as she looked up again, her eyes clouding, then finally nothing was there. She slumped to the ground and splayed across the ground. Ichor flowing freely. 

÷£/! ¥$"/($*""("('?#(#!'&"("? $('*";'('&"! ("*"! $("&"! $""$("*"! (
Hey ---------!

The blank supposed to be a nickname, but I really can't seem to come up with one. Any one have any ideas? This is so serious!!

Also like the cliffhanger??? I know what's gonna happen! ! BTW ichor is the practical meaning of "god blood."

Well enjoy, winks mischievously.  See u guys later, my weridzzes.
PW2000

PSS- Please, <gets down on knees> help me find ppl for the boy characters or else just imagine them as Boy 1 and Boy 2 and so on. Thanks, and I apreciate if u can help, by clicking Comment. I would really hope you guys could! :D PLLLLLEEEAASSSEEEEE... Especially u guys, the ones who just read and keep t ur selves, (but no wories i do that to) ;)

Thanks and good night! :)