ELEVEN- I hate you all. {Happy Xmas Eve! :3}

This one was different, more real, more there. It was like I was someone else but looking with my own eyes, in a bedroom decrorated with gold feathers of a bird, I was lost. A room full of bird feathers? Who would-

The starer, the Queen! She had the same type of feathers in various colors. 

Why am I her?

My vision blurred, and a feeling of a merge started. My head, our head hurt, our minds were being forced together, forcefully and creulessly. 

'Kaate, innocent and unaware mortal, it is so sad really? You dont know, do you?' a voice cooed in my head. My vision cleared, I was in the feathered room. But the voice was still there, 'Dear girl, so sweet, so foolish, so ignorant. You dont know do you?'

I shook my head, "What do you mean? Who are you? What are you?!"

A melidious sound echoed through the quarter, a sound of mystery and hidden secrets. 'Would'nt you want to know?'

"Tell me!" my voice percing as she kept annoying me, ditching my questions. 'Oh, half-breed, youll soon know. For now, youll be my entertainment, court gets so exhausting.'

Half-breed? That word again? Didn't Aphrodite say it was something close to awesome. Was the goddess calling me almost awesome?? And court?! What was she going with that?

Laughter echoed again, 'Just watch where you peek. You don't know what will happen if you don't, dear Kate.'

My name rolled off her tone as a toxin, and it sounded she was taking me as a crimminal instead a girl who just came over a day. 'Remember, though, your up here. There are 2 people down there who you care deeply for.'

Who-? ]

Mom and step Dad!!! 

"Tell me, what o you want? Money, food, a title, a servant?!" 

Evil laughter sounded, ''None, will do. I only want you. With your head on a spike. As a bedpost in my bedroom.'

I froze, I had a serial killer whose after me, and she was a goddess. She was completely going to kick my butt, and I cant do nothing 'bout it. So long world, I thought to myself.

My vision blurred as it fell black, and finally before I passed out, I felt something leave the body, then everything fell dark.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------[_|_]-------------------------------------------------------------

The sunlight filtered in, bathing my eyelids in heat, but that wasn't woke me up. It was probably the screams of horror, that echoed throught the large house. Piercing squeals, frustrated shouts, and annoyance laced into the air. I thought it was loud enough to wake everyone in the house, but no one came. Thankfully. No queen came down, she must be a heavy sleeper, hopefully. 

I flipped upward, in a sitting position. I wiped my eyes which got a bit crusty, betting it was dried tears from that nightmare. I shuddred, before 2 people plopped next to me, my accomplices, Artemis and Hephaestus.

Artemis, grinned eviling, from ear to ear as Apollo unconsciously an his whipped creamed hand through his perfect hair, which was no longer perfect anymore. As he realized this, his face paled as he swiped a pillow in front of his face, and the worst part is the screaming did wake somebody, or should I say sombodies. 

A group of Apollo's fangirl club stared the perfect imperfect god, who was know the color of a peach. I let out a low chuckle, and Artemis was off the couch laughing.  Hephaestus, sitting next to me, smiled a little to widely as he looked at me, his eyes saying 'Mission accomplished.'