SIXTEEN

Aphrodite lumbered over to me, her 'clean' as she states cup in her hand.

"Comee, on. Kate, Let's go dance," she slurred, her blonde hair becoming undone and her dress slipping loosely around her. Even mostly drunk out of her mind, her appearance seemed to still draw a whole fat load of  "male attention."

I snorted, but she was too tipsy to even notice. I offered a shake of my head, as I sipped my hot cocoa. Yep, you heard me, rebellious Kate was back, and before we came to this human explsion of wasted people, I forced Apollo to turn the car towards Starbucks. I got a hot cocoa and a snowman cookie to munch on.

"Hey, Kate?" I turn to Artemis, who was sat next to a unhappy Athena. I nodded my head yeah. "You okay?" I see her visibly squirming as a couple was practically rippping their faces off, close to her. She scooted, squishing against Athena, who looked flustered with all the lights, music and human perspiration.

I sipped my now luke warm hot chocalate, "I've been better."

More people crowded around our tables as if they were trying to be sober, stumbling everywhere like left feeted people. Through before anyone moved closer, a piercing scream iced the air, as I turned my head to the 2 goddesses.

Aphrodite.

-----------------------------------------------------------------[_|_]----------------------------------------------------------------

3 Hours Earlier...

Aphrodite was bouncing like a madwoman as she pulled me and the other goddesses to a private room. Hestia waved amusingly as i was being dragged away from sanity, and i gave her a small glare, as she wasn't going to go because she'd rather take care of the home.

The door to the room slammed shut as Aphrodite clapped her hands together. Artemis scooted to me and Athena followed towards Artemis. Persephone on the other was almost as happy and excited as Aphrodite.

"Finally, we could take a break. Okay now back to business," Aphrodite placed on a mock serious face, which Persephone giggled at.

"What are you going to wear?" And with that her eyes zeroed on the three of us, the tomboy, and nerdy goddesses and the non-girly half breed.

I shrugged, as Athena and Artemis merely stared at me. Shocked faces.

"Oh, no no no. Kate, I'm going to make you beautiful, the others won't know what hit them," the goddess of beauty paced to the closet which i barely noticed and flung open the doors. "Now let's see..."

Athena gave me a sympatheitc smile and Artemis gave me a expression of calm but her face, I can see was so close to cracking. I face palmed, I just trapped myself in a one woman war. I was completely not going to win, at all.

"Aha!! I found it, I found it!" Aphrodite jumped up excitedly as she rushed to me, grabbed my arm and pushed me to the bathroom. "Go, go, try it on, and come out when your changed. Okay? Ok." She slammed the door in my face.

I sighed, rubbing my nose of which was the impacted thing she hit. Then i looked at what she pulled out.

A teal almost ocean blue sweater with a almost nude tank. White skiinny jeans that had almost a glitter surface, a knotted neckalace and gray-blue comfy sneakers. I grinned. Coverse to be exact, she knows me to well..

Begrudingly i slipped on the tops and pants and eagerly slipped on the new shoes. I took a chance with the mirrior and I saw the same brown haired girl i saw before. Shes changed, and i quickly looked away.

I quickly switched off my strange mood and faked a smile walking back into the room, like nothing was wrong.

Walking over to Aphrodite, I took a twirl and made a dramatic pose at the end. "How'd I look?"