TWELVE

A/N

Just wanted to let you know:

a. Your AWESOME!

b. Suggest some charcters to be Kate, if you want of coure [not beyond your will]

c. Keep reading, and enjoy Kate's adventure that'll get more intense sooner or later

d. The next few months, updates well be rocky [Blame Finals and all that]

And now continuing for Chapter 12>

BTWs Hera is in the middle, Hestia to the right, and Demeter to the left==

-------------------------------------------------------------------[_|_]--------------------------------------------------------------

"I know tha, Aphrodite. Since the moment she's been giving me major nightmares," I say, grimacing at the first one she ever forced me to bear in my sleep, "She's been pretty relentless to make me suffer, and that's why I need to know things about her. About my soon-to-be killer and murderess."

Aphrodite shook her head, "You cant give up now, Kate. Your in far too deep!"

This time i shook my head, "I'm not," unbelief in my voice. "No one tells me anything, I'm always in the dark. I have no freaking clue whats going on. I dont think that's deep, i think that just ignorance."

Aphrodite had hurt written across her face, "They dont tell you things," she pointed to the door, "But me? Kate, I tell you things I shouldnt even be telling you!" I looked at her sad eyes and i realize she's right, somehow i aways make her tell me or she just tells me it with a secret exchange.

"Im sorry, Aphrodite. Its just that even if one person tells me things, the others have too many secrets that not even i now, or you. It makes me fell like their helping Hera," I tried to pronounce the name without choking, "plan my murder and death. It just feels... strange. Gods, I'm not making sense am I?" 

I ran a frustrated hand through my hair. Aphrodite looked confused, quickly replaced by understanding. "I get it. Its like when Dad tells me not to worry, I worry anyway because i feel like he wont tell me anything. And then at the end something happens that leaves me even more worried and confused."

I nodded, "That's the exact feeling."

Aphrodite exchanged a sympathic smile in my direction, which i purposely ignored. "So tell me about this Hera? And what's a half-breed?"

Aphrodite's smile turned into a slight frown, "Hera is obviously the Queen of the Gods and Goddesses. Persephone's mom, Demeter is her sister and the closest shes ever had as a best friend. Dad and Hera are brother and sister, and-"

"Hold it," I hold my hand up. "They're brother and sister?!?

Aphrodite looking unsurprised supressed a 'yeah.'

"Why are they married then? If they're so close in relation," I ask, bewilderment on my face and frankly leaking into my voice.

"Its not unusual in Greece, for brother and sister to elope. It was also common in Egypt," Aphrodite shrugged as if i t was no big deal 

I was still in shock as she continued to tell me things about Hera.

"And yes, she has a child that you've met before," Aphrodite said, her eyes turning quite distant, "And-"

"Really? Who created it with her?" I asked, not believing she was saying what i thought she said.

Aphrodite snorted, a first unpleasant sound coming from the goddess of perfectiopn. "No one. She had him herself out of jealousy and spite, but it didnt make the well god turn out that righit. I mean, it wasnt perfect, the god baby that is."

"Who is it?" I asked, curious.

"Hephaestus, its why he has his stick with him. His leg was twisted and so he was to bear the mark of nperfection of which why Hera hates him. The picture of him was her failure, her mistake."

I whistled low, "That's harsh. Is he okay, like nowadays?"

She shrugged. She quickly switched the topic to the meaning of half breed. I was thankful, I didnt want to continue Hera's pointed failure in life, that was just merciless.

"Half-breed," she squirmed visibly, "well it isnt aother word for awesome. Its more like a term for a type of specific offspring. Like foul for horses and joeys for kangoroos. Well half breed is basically," she lingered for a few moments before saying,  "its like your half of something and the rest of you is human or normal."

"Does that make sense??" Aphrodite asked. I nodded, slightly.

"Yeah, that makes sense, but in books they're called half bloods. Like your human, and the other half is half fae, or something like that. Right?"

Aphrodite nodded, "Yeah, you got it. But you can also be half human and half god."

She murmured something else, under her breath. "Huh?"

She coughed, fake, of course and spoke louder but still quiet. "Aphrodite?"

"Kate," she looked me in the eye, "Your one. Your half human and half god. Your a half breed, Kate."

-------------------------------------------------------------------[_|_]--------------------------------------------------------------
SORRY FOR MISTAKES!!

This is just a filler but does give some info, fun facts and all, so yea enjoy anyway!

Thanks for understanding!! :)

-PW2000