Destiny Calling

EDITED

Counting is certainly in my forte.

1...

2...

3...

JUMP!

Wind passed my face and I was devoured in air. My dark brown hair splashed in front of my face, and I was blind. I was muted by my own screams that were muffled by the harsh wind, slapping me, not so gently.

This is certainly the "life".

Oh, haha pause a sec. My name is Kate Williams and I am a daredevil. Yep, you heard me I'm a YOLO-ist. Right now is actually on a dare, which is to jump down a bridge and swim to shore. And of course I would do it, it's sooo easy peasy.

 SPLASH!

The salty water engulfed me in a hug. I fought against the grip and broke the surface to the living world. I continued to dog paddle to the shore, where Mia Sanders and Vivan Long, my two besties stood there watching, Mia clutching a towel. Those two cake heads gave me the dare and they are totally chickens compared to the tiger. Yep, that would be me, ladies and gents.

Once I hit the sand I run towards my friends to give them a hug. A super frozen hug. I'm so nice, really. Please minions, cue evil laugh. After my friends wacked me off them, Mia handed me a towel.

 "I can't believe you did it," she exclaimed.

 "Hey, umm guys," interrupted Vivian, "is it just me or is Kat's hair glowing?"

They both stared at me, eyes on my hair. Their eyes wide and their mouths like a fish's.

 "What is that?" Mia exclaimed.

I pat my hair, and then I feel it. Its not down. I take my phone from Vivian, who held it while I did the dare, and switched it to self camera. What I see next scares me, a lot.

My hair is in flames. Alight and burning.

./;'[]';/;'./;';/.;'/.;'.;'/.;'[]'\';/.;'/

I hope its interesting, dedicated to oh books!

 Couldn't have done it without you! :D

(ha ha ha im hilarious! :P)

Keep reading to find out more........

(Uh yeah, I think it's a house fire... COPS!.. Shoo, go away. I don't like you.... Fine, weirdo.... Starbucks!!!!!!)