TWENTY EIGHT

"So what were you arguing about with Zeus? I heard a bit when I was trying to focus on the room," I asked Apollo, swinging our entwined hands.

"Oh, I was just telling him why he went into your head without explaining that pain you get from him doing so. It got me a bit peeved as it hurt to see you in pain," he answered, and I shake my head at the worried boy.

Then a thought crossed my head, Am I one of his games, and I think back to the crowds of girls surrounding him.

I pulled my hand out, and I watch him pause in confusion. "You okay?"

"Am I one of them? Your fans?" And I remind him of his fans. His eyebrows crease tightly as he replys with, "What fans?"

"You know those girls who also wait for you and all that?" Understanding dawned on him as he looks less confused.

"Oh, you mean the wisps and nymphs. They are all just fans of anything that's a god and live in a place like this," he gestured to where we ere. Then another thought crossed my head, Oh how stupid am I? I'm hounding him when I shouldn't be, I'm not his girlfriend or anything like that. Just a simple crush.

"You know what," I wave my hand in dismissal, "You don't have to explain it to me. Just my head going crazy because of the situation and stuff."

Apollo frowned, and I think I hear, But I want to, but I pretend I don't hear it. Then he takes my hand and we walk to the center of the house, the "living room." As imagined, most of the imortals were there minus the missing and Hades, who claimed he was doing some "thinking" and Zeus. Otherwise, the clan was present and their ears were opened.

"It seems like most are present and so I rely this message to you from the King of the Heavens, he has declared war by his own name! And this fight will begin just after the enemies hit us once more, prepare yourself, for it will not be easy! Hera, the Double Cross Queen has captured many of our brethren and we will not let those death they caused go into vain! Now, who's with the King of the Gods?!"

Then he slowly proceeded to explain my vision, as the crowd settled, in detailed description as people nodded in distaste and showed only bloodlust burning in their eyes.

"Now, go plan your weapons from Hephaestus and get your plans from Athena, and tomorrow I dare say, to go train. As mortal and as immortals, go now, for we waste the time we could use to defeat them for once and for all!" ended Apollo.

A mighty cheer rose from all the males in the room while the females smiled in support.

Many male immortals gathered around Hep and began to plan their weapons of choice. While the females gathered around Athena to plan their attacks and defenses, Aphrodite and Athena being two of the women.

"Kat, I need you to promise me something," Apollo turns to me, I nod slowly, "Please tell me immediately if you have another nightmare, somehow their more like visions that tell truth. I can sense it. So promise?"

I nodded, "Promise."

"Well, I need to go talk with the women and plan the attacks, so I'll see you?" I say to Apollo, who nods and watches me go over to the group of female immortals.

"But that won't work, don't forget they have a immortal on their side as well," Athena countered as I placed myself in the group.

"Yes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that Hera is invincible either," pointed out Hestia.

"Yes, but maybe Hera or the Elite Scientist will turn on each other," Artemis spoke out, "Wouldn't it be a good possibility?"

"Actually it might be one of the possibilities, because usually partners turn on each other," Athena says agreeing.