TWENTY

"It's all my fault," Aphrodite exclaimed, sighing in anger.

"What do you mean?" I blurted out.

She palmed her forehead, and rubbed it. "If I didn't suggested everyone to go man shifting, we wouldn't be in this mess. If we didn't go to the club, we wouldn't have met the Elite doctor. If only, if only... I..I."

"Aphrodite!" I yelled to get her attention. "Its not your fault, in fact I think its a bit of my fault.

I splayed across the bed. If only told them about the visions or nightmares I've been having, this could've been prevented.

I sat up, I've never has a recent vision was that good? I smiled a little. Or was that horrible? I frowned deeply.

"Kkaatee. Olympus to Kate, you there?" The goddess asked, snapping me out of my thinking.

"Huh whaa?" I say flustered. "Whhat chu say?"

"I said, how was it your fault?" She raised a knowing eyebrow. "Spill," Aphrodite echoed my own words. Traaaitors.

I shrug, "It just kinda is, i guess." I flipped on my stomach to lay on. I flicked the lint that was on the bed sheet. Suddenly, a hand clamped on my ankle and i was met with a flurry mat under my face. The rug to be exact.

I looked up, Aphrodite stood dominating and crossed her arms. "I told you why i was moody, now its your term." She sent a look my way. I sighed, and shook my head but resisded on the bed again.

"Fine," I huffed. "I've been having dreams and they kinds tell me about people. Mostly about Hera and that doctor." I reveal looking directly at the door, planning an internal excape.

"What else?" she eyed me, "There's something else."

I sighed, "In the first one, there was a doctor like the one we say before. But he looked different, he was younger but he did report to somebody named... Harold? Also i saw Hera there, it was like she was a patient for the dentist or something."

Aphrodite eyes widened, "That's the name of him. The head doctor, the exact one we saw today. But he came alone, which is strange? He is never alone." She says to herself.

"I had a feeling his name was Harold, he looks like one too. But in the second dream was about Hera, she threatened me."

Aphrodite snorted, "That's how stepmummie works. She always gets what she wants, and if she doesn't, well she'll likely go down and take it from you in the Tartarus. She was always like that but Zeus didnt see a single thing."

"Well, yeah," I agreed.

"But she was really werid  i guess. But the thing was I was her, or inside of her, or she was me or something like that," I shake my head flustered. "But her voice. It spoke to me, and i was in a golden feathered room and she kept saying poor mortal and you dont know. I was so confused, Aphrodite, do you know what she meant?"

Aphrodite squirmed in her spot, "Maybe, a little." She looked away, "Hey its late, maybe we should go call it a night." She started to get up, but i quickly pulled her back to the seat.

"Aphrodite," I called, "Can you please tell me? I have already been told partial truths and right now i would like something complete, for once. Please, Aphrodite," I looked into her eyes, also doing the puppy dog face in unsion.

"Fine," she sighed, "You already know that the Fates have something in store for you, right?" I nodded my head carefully.

"Well," she huffed, "like Cecile Woods, she helped stop the war against dead souls, but you, I think that your fate is to stop a war against the Elite Scientists, the ulitimate battle of which it can stop the tension building for centuries."