NINE~ T/D w/ G N G

True to my stubborn mind, I kept replaying the image of the slender legs from my nightmare. When I pulled on the clothes Aphrodite gave me, my eyes went to the mirrior of which I haven't done since I was 13. My brown hair turned lighter during the 3 years, and it grew longer to reach my lower back. My clear, endless hazel eyes were bigger like if the light could'nt get enough.

I was a total different person, and too be honest I didn't like it much. I hate permanent change.

"Kaaaaaaaaate! Hurry up in there. Remember I gotta look my best too," said the goddess of love. I hurriedly shoved the dress shirt down, wincing as I saw there was no pants and swung the door open.

Aphrodite was leaning against the door, her lips puckered like a really big cherry. Though on her, she looked like a puppy, strangely enough. "My gods, Kate! What took you soooo long," she asks, her hands placed on her hips as she extends the o.

I placed my own hands on my hips and mimicked her tone, "Ooooh, I dont know. Maybe it's becuase this dress is too short." I spinned in the dress giving her a preview. Aphrodite rolled her eyes, "No, it isnt Kate. Now, shoo or I'll turn you into a dove."

"But-" Too late. She slammed the door in my face, and I flied towards the bed. I froze. Flew?

"APHRODITE!!!!!!!!!!," I chriped in a dove's voice. Endless laughter from the goddess echoed everywhere.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤[_|_]¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

True to his word, Vulcan returned exactly at 6. He escorted us down the hallway, the one I bumped into him, which seemed like days ago. He led us the way he went after he disppeared to get the ice cream I asked, walking that direction we passed architecture of all the gods and goddesses.

In order, there was Zeus, Hera, Hades, Persephone, Demeter, Posedion, Hestia, and so on. Walking on my own two legs, which thankfully Aphrodite switched me back. While walking with a goddess and Vulcan, who seemed too much interested in that Hephaestus statue, the greek god of fire.

Hmmm, interesting. I thought. I have my suspiscions on that, which he just confirmed. Same thing for Polemos, they're different. After all, they arent human, that's for sure.

Vulcan switched the direction, swiveling left where a glass walkway was displayed. Like if it was a glass garden, the exterior created a glass curve with the usual window cross as decorations. There were silver horizontal poles that were fleked with gold pieces. The floor was a spotless white. All in all, it was breath taking.

I sucked in a breath. "It's beautiful," I say, looking from the outside view the glass gave off to the uniquely designed ramps.

Vulcan smiled sheepishly, "Thanks," he said quietly, I almost, almost didnt catch it. My head turned to him.

"You made this?" I turned to Aphrodite. "He made this?"

They both nodded, Aphrodite's eyes shined with something that I couldnt pinpoint, and Vulcan was smiling sheepishly again. I slowly grinned at Vulcan, "You are so cool."

He shook his head then hurriedly moved on so we would follow. We folllowed as we rounded another corneer where two grand doors were built. Larger than anything I've seen back down there. It was a light pristine gray-sliver that glinted light where light touched it. It was as breathtaking as the glass walkway, and I might have a clue of who made this too.

Vulcan blushed a slight pink, of which he didnt let me or Aphrodite peek at when he pushed the heavy gray doors forward. There was a huge court of which consisted of 12 large thrones which almost reached the skies, of which were a bunch of white clusters of clouds.