SEVEN

"Is he crazy?" I ask.

Aphrodite shakes her head 'no.'

"Well, I think he's crazy. I also think that he's a bloody H" Aphrodite interrupted, "He can hear us ya know?"

I jump up, "Is he stalking and kidnapping everyone? And is he like  you?" I gestured to her godly form.

She laughed quietly but nodded her yes. I fake-gasp, "Oh no. He's coming to get us." I pretended to swoon.

Ahprodite cracked up, laughing on the bed, which I may say she fell off of. After three minutes of eternal laughter, we finally sobered enough. At least enough for Aphrodite to tell me that he won't bother us since he hates socializing. Absolutely despises it.

I nodded. "You, Kate are the most hilarious demigod, I've ever met."

I smiled in thanks. "What's a demigod?" I ask, after replaying her words in my head.

Aphrodite looked alarmed, but recalmed her statue. "Its a complent. It means half awesome, your almost there," she threw out jokingly.

I smiled like she was crazy, but to be honest I was too. "So anyway," quickly said Aphrodite, like if she was in a hurry, "The king on the girls 18th year, would steal her. Right from the arms of her lover. The young girl who was so scared, cried all the time in the early times of her start in the castle palace. It was bad like the," she pointed to the floor. 'Underworld' she mouthed. I nodded.

"Anyways, she would always wear white, and since she was stolen. Her mother went in a rage. The kingdom and its people, suffered many punishments from the Queen starting with a law, that required you to let the flowers die, since they meant happiness. The Queen, however was not happy and personally helped with some decapitations of the roseheads."

"Wow," I breathed.

"Yep," she says, "The King finally got tired, and his land was getting destroyed, and so he went to his brother, where he's sure has his daughter. He was quite correct. The brother king was holding his daughter captive, with the small moves that made her bawl even more. Finally, when the Queen found out. She literally threatened the king, which was quite hilarious. The Queen was able to use the king's servant, and ordered him to get her daughter back, with a grudgingly approval. So the servant whose name, is only of service went to the brother king. Through the brother king knew he was coming, since he went to the Oracle, to tell him of any danger to his kingdom."

"So basically an oracle is?"

"Its a person who can tell of future or sometimes past events," Aphrodite explains. I nod, then gesture for her to continue.

"So the brother king decided to give the girl seeds from the ancient pomegranate tree. That would usually be used in marriage and so technically the girl ingested 6 seeds. When the servant arrived, he was almost too late. They finally bargained that six months would be in the brother king castle and the rest of the months at her home. The end."

"Wait,wait. What happened in the afterwards?" I asked, thinking of ways to lengthen the story.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You know. What happened after!?" I sputtered out.

"Oh," she said, "Well, the mother in times when her daughter was gone, she would mourn by having the plants cut, the world was black and white. When the daughter was with her, she let the flowers grow and prosper."

I nodded, my know of the ending fulfilled.

"Yawn, I think I'm gonna sleep, I have to have my beauty sleep."

"Okay," I say. Aphrodite already sound asleep on a long chair.

I cuddled on the bed. That was a familiar story, it kinda reminds me of.. Demeter and the creation of the seasons...

%$$:+?!&*+&$;(%!(&;?+'!&'

Not the best chap. But long enough. At least I think.

Enjoy anyways!

PW2000

ALSO ILL BE DOING SUMTHIG NEW SOON. IN THE NEXT CHAP. IF U WANNA HELP JUST PLACE A DARE IN THE COMMENTS, NO TRUTHS ALLOWED. (IM PRETTY SURE U GUYS KNOW WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS.

ALSO HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! ITS PROBABLY WAY AFTER BUT HALLOWEEN IS EVEYDAY IF U GET TO EAT CANDY...

TANKS! KEEP UP THE READING.. UR AWESOME!!