《23.2》

Jungkook had been part of the Dreams Factory for six months already. He had been trained as an Acrobat and elected the best of the crew. With his flexible body, it was easy for him to learn the routines and excel in each move.

As Yunho had promised, be had a solo act without a partner like the rest. It was the act that had most people interested as the public heard that the was a new prodigious boy in the crew.

Jungkook was the star of the show.

However, although he went solo, lately, he had become close to the crew, little by little.

At first, it was difficult for anyone to get close to the boy that apparently had no bones but incredible strength for someone his age.

Yunho was the only one that Jungkook really talked to and it was only to discuss circus matters. No one could break the nutshell that was Jeon Jungkook.

He was unreachable.

Jungkook kept going to school a few times a week, whenever he felt like it. Being surrounded by the smell of circus animals and the dryness of the field 24/7 was not something that pleased Jungkook very much.

And again, Yunho had kept his promise as he never interfered whenever Jungkook left the premises of the Dreams Factory. He always returned anyways.

It wasn't until one fateful day, when Jungkook was practicing alone one of his acts. He swung lazily from one of the trapeze.

He hung upside down and his mind was starting to roam far. He didn't notice when he missed the time and he was too late once his legs had already untangled from the bar and he was swinging towards the other trapeze. Unable to reach the bar in time, his eyes widen as he fell nearly five meters down to the ground.

There was no safety net, as it was being repaired at the moment. Yunho had warned everyone to not practice while the net was being fixed, but Jungkook had ignored his warnings. He had never fallen before and he was sure it wouldn't happen.

How much he damned his stubbornness.

He closed his eyes, ready to fall, when he felt a tight grasp at his wrists. He looked up to see one of the twins holding him with a stoic expression.

The twin threw him so he would be caught by her twin brother, who looked at him with the same dead eyes.

Once they were near the base, Jungkook felt himself being slightly thrown and quickly caught into a reassuring embrace.

When he regained himself and came down from the fear of almost dying a horrifying death, Jungkook opened his eyes to see the concerned eyes of Jaejoong.

"Are you okay?" Jaejoong's voice came out soft and his face showed how worried he was.

He was worried.

For him.

Jungkook's face scrunched up and his eyes filled with tears. He started sobbing as Jaejoong held him close, quietly shushing him as his shirt got soaked with the tears of the sad boy.

When Jungkook calmed down, Jaejoong helped him down the five meters worth of stairs without having to worry that the boy may cry and slip from his hold.

Once down, the rest of the crew were already waiting as they had heard about Jungkook's incident. They surrounded them as Jaejoong helped Jungkook down, but the boy wouldn't part from him, even after standing by himself.

Jaejoong hugged him with one arm and saw Yunho approaching them.

"How are you doing, Jungkook?" Yunho's voice was different from his usual animated and loud presenter's voice.