《11》

Y'all better be streaming epiphany or 🔪🔪🔪

🔫🔫🔫

People say you that trust is something you got to earn. It's as fragile as glass and just as easy it is to break, as hard it is to repair. And their was no time for the actual repairing part.

Bangtan had a habit. Trust was something they easily gave. Unlike others, they weren't necessarily scared of giving their trust to the wrong people. They found out that others were more willing to actually follow them if they knew they trusted them. However, keeping that trust was something else. Trusting someone was easy, betraying that trust was equally as easy. They had their own means when it came to disloyalty.

For Bangtan, killing the traitors was more important than killing the actual mastermind. One thing was trying to take down Bangtan, but trying to take down your own people was a whole different thing. They didn't take betrayal so lightly. 

For them, this was an act of superior meanings. You are either suicidal or very stupidly brave to try and fool them. Trying to go behind their backs was like an insult. To think that they wouldn't be able to detect what's going on in their own organization. In short, betrayal was like trying to make fun of them. 

N

amjoon didn't really care who would kill who. He made a choice a long time ago to put his trust on the six men that sat in that room with him. He knew that the job would get done one way or the other and that was all the reassurance he needed.

"Okay, I think that's enough. Either you all shut up or I'm destroying your eardrums." His finger hovered above the keypad and everyone suddenly stopped. They were all over the table, looking ready to hit the one across them. Hoseok almost fell in his attempt to sit back down.

Namjoon sighed. Well, at least that ended. "You can continue this another time. I have no problems as long as the job is done."

The exasperated nodding told Namjoon that he continue. "Good., that's what I thought. Now, who's next?"

Hoseok stood up, making sure his chair made enough noise for everyone to turn their attention to him. "Great, Hobi hyung. What do you have for us?"

Hoseok walked towards the board, a big and bright smile decorated his face as he almost skipped his way to front like a kid during tell and share. 

"As you know, we have a lot of enemies. Gangs, mafias, assasins, military, secret agency, yada, yada, yada. But we also know, none of them are stupid enough to actually attack us."

A snort was heard as soon as he finished his sentence. "We kind of have that clear. Those shitheads wouldn't dare to lay a finger on any of us. So what? Who is stupid enough to try to take us down?" 

Hoseok was lucky to be a very patient person that cared about his members.

"We are getting there, Kooks." Hoseok smiled making Junkook almost feel a bad for interrupting him.

Hoseok was their Hobi hyung. A ray of sun that they all loved and appreciated and it was very hard to say no to him. It was even harder to not feel bad when they disappointed him in any way.