《9》

Some would say this type of lifestyle is beyond counterproductive. Having to hunt while being hunted was something not everyone could do, but they managed. It was exciting in a way. Running for your life while chasing after others. It was fun. When you're the best player that is.

"Jimin, would you, for the love of God, straighten the table? I'm getting dizzy just by the look of it." Seokjin sighed, seeing that every time he placed something on the table, it would slide off. He was tired of having to pick up the papers.

Jimin pouted a bit but still did as told and grabbed the books, putting them on top of the table. He was never allowed to have fun.

"Okay, now. We have to start the meeting." Namjoon's voice was collected as always, placing his laptop on top of the table, connecting it to a projector. "Who wants to go first?" God, he sounded like a teacher asking for presentations.

"Us." Taehyung spoke up.

"Alright, what do you got us?"

Jungkook picked in his pocket and threw a flash drive towards Namjoon. "We got the footage of the security cameras on deck." Both Jungkook and Taehyung stood up, walking towards the wall where the images were projected on.

Namjoon played the video. "As you know boss, none of the men on the dock were suspected of being the traitor. You confirmed it yourself as we were interrogating every single man." Namjoon nodded at Taehyung's statement.

"But what if it wasn't one of the men?" A look of confusion briefly flashed through their eyes, except for Namjoon, who already had knowledge of this. "Hyung, could you play forward a bit?"

"Stop."

The rest of the group squinted at the dark image, not really knowing what they were supposed to look at. "Let us clear you. As we said, it is not really one of the men. Actually, we don't even think it's a male at all." Taehyung smiled as if things just suddenly made sense.

"Look here. Boss?" Namjoon zoomed where Jungkook was pointing at and cleared the image.

"My fellow members. What we see here is none other than FBI detective and undercover agent, Han Hyojoo."

"Wait a minute. Who?" Yoongi stared at the photo and then at Jimin.

"Don't look at me. Never heard of her." Jimin shrugged.

"Not your fault Jiminie hyung. She was supposed to be dead."

"Mind explaining what the hell is a zombie doing getting into our business?" Yoongi crossed his arms, leaning forward to try and make a face out of the blurry mess of black and white. "And how the fuck is that a girl?"

The image on the wall changed, projecting a picture that was attached to the a file in the flash drive.

"She, is Ms. Han." The woman was quite pretty. Long, brown hair, pretty eyes and a cute nose. The opposite of their idea of a walking dead.

"She died April 6, six years ago." Taehyung stated, slowly laying the pieces out. "Ms. Han was supposedly killed in a car accident during a police chase. Next picture." The next image could only be described as sickening.

An image of a car turned over with every single window smashed was shown. From the driver's window, a pair of legs sticking out could be seen. From the windshield, the badly deformed face of a woman with so many cuts and glass pretty much buried all over her face, making her almost unrecognizable. Somehow, the seat belt had broken and the only other visible thing was a pool of blood surrounding the corpse.