《29.1》

Taehyung ran to the building where Hoseok came from. It was one of the many rooms used for hacking. This one in particular was exclusive to only higher ranking members and no one really went there except for Namjoon and HyungSik when he came around.

Taehyung burst in through the door followed by Jungkook, Hoseok and Seokjin. Namjoon was seated in front of one of the computers. Yoongi and Jimin were already there, looking at the photo of a woman walking in the street.

Jimin was the first one to walk up to the younger and held his hand to guide him to look at the monitors.

"Did you... did you really find her? Where is she?" Taehyung couldn't stop looking at the photo. It really was her.

Namjoon smiled at him, knowing that this was a lot to take in.

"Yes. I believe I managed to find a general location. Your sister really likes to travel a lot."

Taehyung frowned upon that. "What? No. She hates airplanes and traveling. She gets anxious in unknown places due to... well. Yeah. Why would you say that?" The words felt bitter coming out of his mouth. 

Jungkook walked to stand besides him, wrapping an arm around his waist and hugging him closer. Taehyung felt himself relax more into the embrace, looking up at Jungkook who nodded at him.

"Oh well, if she really is your sister, she certainly hasn't been staying in one place. Not for long at least. I found several documents and history from airports all around the world. She keeps going from country to country and stays there for about a month before she leaves."

Namjoon showed a few photos of her taken by the security cameras in the airports.

"Why would she do that?"

"I'm not sure. I went through her information she gave to the border of each country. I traced her location to several hotels and rental houses. I also hacked into public security cameras, parks, hotels, restaurants and tried to trace a map of her. She seems to be everywhere. Almost as if she was scanning the place."

Taehyung saw through the pictures. In each one of them she appeared to be looking around, distracted. But not in a way as if she was interested in the scenery. No. She was definitely not going to these places for the tourism.

"Can't you give us a reading of her? You are a great profiler, Joon. What can you get from these pictures?" Yoongi asked. He was sure this woman was not acting in a very normal way.

"Yes, hyung. Can you guess why she is acting like that?"

"Well, that's not really how profiling works, and this pictures are a little blurry to see her expression but I'll try."

Namjoon went through several of the pictures, trying to catch any details in her body language and way of dressing, the places she was going, etc. 

"As I said before, the pictures are too blurry to get the small details but what I can tell you according to her behaviour is that she is definitely looking for something, or... someone.

"She seems to be in a hurry but at the same time she looks likes she is trying to take in as much as she can from her surroundings. See her clothes? If she was there as a tourist, she would dress according to the climate. A normal person would check before going to another country. In several of these photos she is not dressed for the climate of the place she is in. Meaning she is traveling with light weight. Besides, in all airport photos, she is only seen carrying a bag.

"Now, you say she doesn't like traveling, that just adds up to the idea that she is not going to these places for fun. Besides, I saw her showing something to several people in the street and local business. If she gets anxious I can't see why she would do that. Unless..."