《29.2》

Jungkook was willing to admit that he was strongly attracted to the male and that he liked him very much. Hell, he confessed even and after years of pining after each other and somewhat assimilating a couple, they could finally call each other boyfriends. However, he might have underestimated the depth of his feelings for Taehyung.

Was he really in love?

Love. That was a strong word. Jungkook had never really said the word to anyone. The word love didn't stick out in his dictionary. He didn't even acknowledge its existence until now.

The way Yoongi talked about Jimin was clearly of someone who was really sure of those feelings. Even if things didn't work out in the end, he could still say he loved him.

Jungkook, however, he had never experienced real love. Not in the romantic way at least. He barely had familiar love and now he was in love with someone else?

"What if he told you he had to leave for a long time?"

Yoongi sighed and looked at the younger in the eyes. "I won't lie to you. I would be as upset as you are. But I believe everyone has a reason to do the things they do. If Jimin came to me and told he had to go, I would hold him until he has to leave. It sounds cliche, but I find some logic in the whole, if you love something, let it go and if it comes back to you it's yours, but if it doesn't, maybe it was never meant to be yours."

The image of the elder surged in his mind and he couldn't help the tingly feeling in his stomach. The silver hair, so soft and nice. He had woken up more than once to the smell of his shampoo and the thin hairs tickling his nose.

His eyes, they were just so charming. The deep brown color that fused their gazes together. He remembered all those times he stared at those chocolate brown eyes and couldn't look away no matter what he did. He was charmed.

His smile, the most beautiful thing he had seen in the world. It was contagious and so, so precious. He wanted to see that boxy smile for as long as he could. The idea of him being the cause for that beautiful smile of his to widen made him feel all giddy and proud.

Taehyung himself was gorgeous. All the way from his face to his body. He was the most ethereal human being he had laid eyes on and Jungkook couldn't help but to worship him. He was absolutely stunning.

But what made Taehyung the most important person in his life was not his appearance. He was stunning, don't take him wrong, but even if he couldn't see his face anymore, he just needed to hear him. His laughter, his voice, his mind. They had been through so much in such a short period of time and he never thought he would ever meet someone like Taehyung.

Jungkook arrived at Bangtan being completely broken. It was like starting from square one. He had lost everything once again and didn't know how else to deal with it. He acted like a brat for such a long time.

And then, Taehyung came into his life. He had entered just as any other person, but there was something about him that tempted him to get closer to him. He really didn't want to at first and blamed it all on being horny and Taehyung being undeniably attractive.

The lingering stares and warm touches changed everything. They were so similar, yet so different at the same time. They were so rotten and broken to the core, but that's what somehow got them together in first place. Like two missing pieces of a jigsaw. Pieces from two different puzzles that just so happened to fit perfectly together.

He was sure by this point that he would never find anyone as beautiful as Taehyung ever again. It had come to the point he couldn't imagine a future without Taehyung in it.

That's when it clicked.

He was in love. In love with none other than Kim Taehyung.

The realization hit him like a truck.