《10》

Namjoon had lost count of the amount of times he had to play that horrible screeching sound in the last five minutes.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Namjoon said rubbing his arm. He just got punched. Hard.

"We said we could continue! Take those damn things out of your ears!" Yoongi, who was seated to his left, glared at him.

Taking his plugs off, Namjoon turned to his hyung and did what seemed like a small pout. "Yah! I'm still your boss! More respect please!"

"Oh, come on! Don't pout, you're not four anymore! And I'm still your hyung, so I get to do what I please."

Namjoon's pout just grew bigger. "And hitting me pleases you?"

"Well, I'd like to take my chances with any of those two but you work the same." The elder pointed at the two youngest and they gave him an indignant face before turning around.

"Okay you two, look at who is arguing now. We gotta continue or we'll never finish on time." Seokjin grabbed a hold of Namjoon's arm as Jimin took Yoongi's and held it tightly.

The eldest was done and through with everything, he stood up and pulled Yoongi with him. He just wanted to finish his part of the job and take a nap.

As expected of Seokjin and Yoongi's work, the first thing displayed on the wall was data. Three profiles were shown and not surprisingly enough, no one recognized anyone.

"Change those expressions. You look stupid." Yoongi crossed his arms, quickly unfolding them to hold onto his foot that was mercilessly stepped on with no regard whatsoever to the repercussions. "Ouch!" He looked at Seokjin, who offered him a forced smile.

Being laughed at was never a pleasant feeling and Yoongi was no exception. He could be scary when he wanted and everyone was well aware of his skills, taking it as a warning when the man's gaze became rock hard into a glare. The room fell quiet once again, giving space for the two men to continue to share their advances.

"One quick question." Jimin voiced and both Seokjin and Yoongi turned to him smiling, for different reasons, but smiling still.

"Yes, Jiminie?" Seokjin gave him the word.

"Who the fuck are those?" Jungkook beat him to speak. Jimin would've chosen a different wording, but as along as the message came through, he allowed the younger to speak.

Seokjin glared at Jungkook. "Language."

Jungkook didn't care but still muttered an apology. He knew how Seokjin could get when upset and he preferred to not repeat the whisk incident. He tried blocking as much of the memory as possible. He just remembered whipped cream everywhere and the mark of a metal object engraved on his arms and neck. After the incident, the maids had a lot of cream and other unknown substances to clean.

"Patience, that's what we are about to explain." The eldest looked at Yoongi, that for some reason was willing to grab the projector's control. Yoongi stilled question himself as to why he grabbed it knowing he'll have to change the slides.

Nontheless, Yoongi pressed the bottom that selected the first profile. A handsome, young man with dark brown hair was shown along with his information.