《24》

The elevator reached the bottom with a ding. The metal doors slid open and the hallway was immediately illuminated by the hanging lamps.

It was silent except for the sound of the clicking of heels accompanied by the steps of a dozen boots tapping in unison against the cement floor.

When they reached the end of the hallway, they were met with big iron doors. One would've thought they were storing a national treasure inside. The lady, who was wearing a formal suit, took out a card and swiped it in front of the panel before pressing the digits to the access code. She pressed her palm flat against the scanner and leaned in so the camera could scan her retina.

The panel flashed green and an automated voice granted her permission as the doors slid open.

The woman, alongside the various bodyguards entered the relatively empty room before the doors sealed shut behind them once again.

The room was average. Quite empty with white walls and a large table in the center.

That and two thousand kilograms of Venom.

"Is this it?" The lady asked, looking at the sacks that surrounded the table. Sacks full of powder death.

"Yes, it's all we took from the vessel. We checked the ship inside out and made sure to get all of it out." The head agent said.

"Good. You did a good job."

"Thank you, Agent Han."

Han looked at the sacks containing the drug and took one small plastic bag containing the substance.

It was nothing like she had ever seen before. The powder was so fine and was completely colorful. If she didn't know better, she'd think it was some sort of candy for children.

So pretty.

So colorful.

So dangerous.

She was taken out of her trance once she heard the door opening and closing behind. She turned around and a bitter smile crossed her lips.

A whistle was heard and everyone turned to see the male covered in blood. His shirt was open, revealing the ragged bulletproof vest. He had his hands on his hips and looked over the big amount of Venom with a smirk.

"So this is the Venom, huh? Impressive."

Han could feel her eye twitch.

"Very impressive indeed, Agent Lee."

JongSuK turned to see Han and had to contain a grin. He just loved messing with her.

Ever since he was put in charge of the team that would go against Bangtan, he was granted access to more information and with it, the knowledge of Han's existence right before the raid started.

Han knew there was something wrong with him. She knew he wasn't the perfect, justice driven, special agent. He wasn't good.

But she had no proof.

JongSuK, already knowing about her, knew how to anger the agent, teasing her about his position and making her know that he knew. He knew she knew who he really was, but could do nothing about it.

"Anyways, we should alert the higher ups and let them know the Wolf alongside Bangtan are dead. It's just matter of time for that whole organization to start falling. Right, Eunwa-ssi?"

The aforementioned woman took a step forward alongside her husband as they both smiled sweetly. Too sweetly.

They were traitors, and they knew it. But did they care?