《30.2》

After that night, Jungkook and Taehyung were sort of a thing. They didn't hide anymore and even moved in together. They shared a room in the mansion and an apartment in the center of Seoul. Neither of them ever admitted to being a couple though. They said it was simply due to the fact that they found themselves attracted to the other and it was normal for two people that were physically attracted to want to be next to each other.

Seokjin and Yoongi were the first ones to call the biggest bullshit on that.

Jungkook could still remember the first time he became possessive with the elder. It was a moment that only him and Taehyung knew about since they were alone while taking a walk around the city on their day off.

More like they escaped for a few hours, but Namjoon didn't have to know that.

Taehyung was looking through a store for a shirt that he really liked while Jungkook watched him talk to the lady for it. In that moment, another guy approached him. Jungkook had noticed how the dude had already been staring their way for a while. Especially at Taehyung.

With two fat balls and a ridiculous smirk, the guy walked straight up to Taehyung once the lady had gone to search for the shirt.

He introduced himself and Taehyung, being Taehyung, didn't hesitate to present himself too. Jungkook was shocked at the interaction, unable to believe this dude was really trying to flirt with the other.

"Did it hurt?"

The red haired tilted his head at the question, not understanding what the man was referring to.

"Sorry, what?"

With the most sickening expression, the man did a seductive gesture and looked directly at his eyes. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Jungkook had enough. He didn't only witness this random guy attempt to flirt with his Taehyung, but he also almost gagged at the dude's bad flirting skills. Trying to touch what's his and doing it badly? Jungkook wasn't going to just stand there with his arms crossed.

He strode towards them, immediately holding onto Taehyung's waist before glaring at the guy. "No, it didn't. Because I was there to catch him."

Taehyung was surprised. Jungkook had never shown himself this possessive before. He got easily jealous and Taehyung must admit he did it on purpose sometimes, but he had only ever seen him jealous, never saw him actually do something.

Now, as he stared at the younger glaring at the perplexed man in front of them, Taehyung didn't know what to do. His heart felt weird for some reason and somehow felt glad that Jungkook had interrupted like that.

That was the first of many times Jungkook had shown to be extremely possessive of Taehyung. He oftentimes held him close when in public or glared at anyone who showed some sort of interesting in the man besides him. And that made Taehyung feel good.

Jungkook wasn't the only one with a particular mood around Taehyung. The older one also tended to act different around Jungkook. He had already shown a slightly submissive side, combined with a very teasing side, but he was different when it came to Jungkook.

The younger discovered that he was clingy. Like very clingy.

Jungkook hated doing reports, but knew it was necessary everytime he came back from a mission. The last time he skipped a report, Jimin chased him around the entire training field for thirty whole minutes.

Ever since, he begrudgingly did every single report and turned it in to Namjoon the next day. That day, he had just come back from a small surveillance job he was assigned to and was seated on his chair in front of the computer with Taehyung sitting on his lap chest to chest while playing with the younger one's earrings.