《25.1》

Before starting this, just a
⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING!
Graphic scenes (not too much) and sensitive content ahead (mention of rape). Viewer discretion is recommended.

🔫🔫🔫

The room felt cold as Han woke up. The first thing she realized was the fact that everything was dark. Unless she had mistaken her eyes for being open, she was pretty sure she was conscious and awake.

The second thing she sort of figured out, was that she was tied up and gagged up. She was already expecting this to happen.

It wasn't the first time she was held captive.

HyoJoo looked around the room, attempting to focus her eyes to the dark and figure out her surroundings. It wasn't like she thought she had a chance of escaping, but at least she could try and familiarise herself with where she was.

Her wrists hurt as the rope was carving into her skin. The burning sensation was only a factor to her discomfort as she was tied in the most uncomfortable of positions. Her hands were behind the backrest of the wooden chair and her shoulders felt like they were bending backwards.

They could at least have her hands tied to the armrests instead.

She felt her head pound as the feeling of dizziness threatened to come over her again. She hated getting chloroformed as the effects of the drug always left her with an insufferable migraine.

For a second she wanted to gag. Her senses were starting to wake up and the first thing she could feel, aside from the crunching of her bones, was the horrible taste of the cloth they were using to gag her.

It tasted like old rag and it had probably been used to clean the very back of an oven. Besides the horrible smell of oil, it was also raspy and the corners of her mouth felt like they were being ripped apart.

She held the feeling of throwing up as she heard a lock clicking and suddenly a bright light took over the room.

HyoJoo flinched as the light burned her dry eyes that hadn't met such brightness in God knows how long. She squinted in an attempt to to see the figure that had just entered.

The door closed and finally a light had been turned on. It was not more than a lamp hanging from the rooftop that barely even managed to illuminate the center of the room, but it was enough to make out the layout of the place she was held in.

It looked so familiar, yet so strange. It looked like an interrogation room. The walls were painted a dark color and she could almost tell why. The paint was chipped in some parts and there were patches that had obviously been painted over. The questionable stains on the walls, that people didn't even bother to repaint, gave her an idea of why.

Besides that, a table was right in front of her, but unlike the ones she was used to see in normal interrogation rooms, there was no loop to handcuff anyone. Instead, it was just a normal aluminium table with a considerable amount of bumps and equally as stained.

Right in front of her was a large mirror that showed her reflection.

God, she looked wrecked.

But she couldn't bother to concentrate on her appearance as she knew perfectly fine that she was being watched from behind that mirror.

Suddenly she remembered she was no longer alone in that room as she heard footsteps making their way towards her. HyoJoo didn't turn around and waited for the figure to walk in front of her and reveal themselves.

Once the person was in front, her eyes traveled from the waist level they were, slowly taking in the black slacks, where a pair of hands were resting inside the pockets, an expensive rose gold Rolex decorating his wrist; up to the light pink dress shirt. Taking a look at the broad shoulders and finally landing on the handsome features of none other than Kim Seokjin.