《19.1》

sht got over 11k words? you know what that means

🔫🔫🔫

Life was never dair. The only fair thing was people's unfairness. At least, that's what Namjoon read in a comic once and he was satisfied enough by it.

Although not always together and his father not so good temper, they were very close. Jaehwa was his closest family and they cared for each other.

Yes, they did get into arguments and fights very often. It was weird for them not to get mad at each other at least once a day. But, it was normal and in one way or another, they both managed to solve things by the end of the day.

Namjoon never had a mother, at least not one that he remembered of. His father told him that she was killed in an accident when he was still a baby. He may not remember her face or her voice, but he knows she was good and cared for him. He could feel it.

Whenever his father talked about her, he always had a sad smile on his face and never failed to say how beautiful she was.

Sometimes he would get very small flashbacks of someone looking down at him with a smile, a female voice singing to him and cooing at him. At first, the face of that person was blurry. An angel with no face.

One day, while sneaking into his father's office, he found a photo. It was torn and wrinkled and the color was fading, but the person there was as clear as day. He didn't have a single doubt -- it was his mother. That was the first time he'd ever seen her.

It was weird. Even for a ten year old, the fact that there was not a single photo or memory of his mother in the whole mansion was weird. He'd thought that maybe his dad just felt hurt seeing his dead wife all around, so he never once asked.

Ever since he'd seen that picture, the person of his flashbacks had a face. He could be with his mother once again. Even if it was only for a second.

🔫🔫

The fact that he did not grew up with a mother, didn't stop him from seeing motherly figures around him. All the time.

There was Eunwa noona, who had always acted like a mother to him. She was kind and caring and made very good cupcakes.

And there was Seokjin.

Seokjin was different. He did act like a mother from time to time. Sometimes he and Hoseok would tease him by calling him "mom", but stopped after he got mad at them and chased them around with a baseball bat. To which, Namjoon has no idea where it came from. Neither of them played baseball nor owned any equipment of said sport. Where that bat came from is still a mystery 'til this day.

Even if Seokjin acted like a mom, he didn't quite felt that way either. He had asked Hoseok before about it and the feelings that he described to him about the eldest didn't completely match his.

For Namjoon, Seokjin was a caring person that always seeks what's best for the ones he cares about. He would find ways to comfort those people and make them smile. He could he scary if mad, but the best person to hang around when they felt happy and just wanted to relax and laugh a bit.

He was someone he would think about day and night and has this undeniable feeling to protect. To protect that smile, that boisterous laughter, that sweet voice, those dark and shiny eyes, those cheeks you could just fill with kisses, those small crooked, but adorable hands, that happiness he carries around, that sassiness that can burn sometimes.