《13》

"Jin, babe, I'm sorry okay? I had to!"

Seokjin had his back to Namjoon, his arms tightly crossed on his chest. A frown decorated his otherwise smiley face. He looked like a little child. Namjoon normally would've chuckled, but he didn't have time for this.

"Joon, you should really give up. It's obvious Jin hyung isn't having it this time. He's just worried about you, give him some time to cool off. Old people get sensitive." Yoongi advised as he sighed. He was the one getting old here.

"I agree with Yoongi hyung. We both know best how he can get. Just try later. After all he is a softy for you." Hoseok chuckled, standing up and walking to the couple to pat his best friend's back.

Hoseok knew he regretted it when Seokjin turned to glare at him. "And what is that supposed to mean? And I'm not old!" Hoseok took a couple of steps backwards.

"Nothing..." He then leaned to whisper something into Namjoon's ear. "Good luck bro. You really screwed it this time."

Namjoon turned to him indignant. "Thank you very much! That totally helps me."

"Okay, you three. Remember what we came to do here. We have to move on." The rest turned to the one that had spoken.

Weird shit was happening try that day. Nevertheless, they were still taken back for it. "Taehyung? Are you feeling well?" Jimin said, looking at the boy across him.

"Why do you ask? I feel perfectly fine." He answered, looking a little confused.

"Are you sure, babe?" Jungkook gave him a long look.

"Why are you all looking at me like I just came from outer space and I told you that Cosmo and Wanda were actually Timmy's dead fish and he imagined everything out of pure misery?"

"I... don't... understand..."

Now their attention was focused on Namjoon. He had spoken the words no one ever thought would came out of his mouth.

They were once again taken by surprise when a low chuckle was heard. The chuckle soon turned into a cute giggle. Although knowing from who'd it came, it was more creepy than cute.

The giggle turned into uncontrollable laughter and that was all. Yoongi was leaning onto Jimin as he laughed and laughed for something no one understood.

"Baby what's wrong with you? What are you even laughing at?" Jimin looked ready to pick up his boyfriend and take him to a hospital. This was not normal.

What was going on today?!

First Namjoon and Seokjin were fighting and that rarely happens. They were so different but that's what made them so inseparable. For even one of them to stay mad at the other for more than five seconds was enough of a reason to call private detectives.

On the other hand, Taehyung was being the serious and responsible one. He wanted to keep going with the meeting. On a normal setting, him and Jungkook would be the first ones to leave the room at any chance given.

Now, not even his boyfriend, whom he is very attached to, knows what the hell was happening with him. Jungkook questioned for a second if the one seated besides him was the real Taehyung and not some sort of very handsome and realistic clone.