《14》

Everyone was gathered in the weaponry room. People were spread across the large room, taking all sorts of weapons from the walls and drawers.

"How do you think today will be?" Jimin asked Taehyung, who looked like he tried to decide between which gun he liked more.

"Well, they messed with us. They are either very brave or very stupid. We gotta show them who makes the rules here." Jimin smiled. He liked hiw that sounded.

"By the way Jiminie, do you know anything from JongSuk hyung?" He looked over at Jimin who was reloading his own gun.

"I talked to him last night. He said he and his men will be on high alert for anything that may affect them or us. But they can't do much without risking their identities being discovered."

Taehyung didn't know why, but he caught something in Jimin's tone. It sounded darker and deeper than his usual way of talking. He didn't know if to fear it or like it.

Jimin spotted a pale figure dressed in black head to toe like the rest. With a smile, he made his way to the figure and snaked his arms from behind him. "Hyung~ You woke up earlier today. You never do that." Jimin pouted as he rested his head on the other's shoulder.

Yoongi sighed at the thought of having to wake up early. He turned to see his fiance pouting. Did Jimin really wanted to be taken there in front of everyone? Yoongi pecked Jimin's lips as he didn't get his morning kiss. Damn Namjoon for making him have an early training sessions with the members that would accompany them that day.

"Fucking Joon made me wake up early. I swear if this mission wasn't so important I would've kicked his ass for even suggesting extra workout." He scowled as he finished grabbing daggers from a display and placing them in different parts of his clothes.

Jimin kept pouting as that didn't seem to be a good enough reason to leave so early.

Seeing that Jimin wouldn't change his expression, Yoongi leaned back so his mouth was right besides Jimin's ear. He breathed hotly, making sure that one else but Jimin would be able to hear him. "If you keep pouting, I'll fuck you here in front of everyone."

Jimin's eyes opened wide, pushing himself away a bit. His face felt hot as he furrowed his brows. "But hyung! It still hurts after last night! I told you I didn't like Moon Bin like that!"

Yoongi glared at the mention of his name. "I don't give a shit. Don't mention him in front of me. Or was last night not enough for you to learn your lesson?"

Jimin pouted and stuck his tongue out, making a run towards Jin for protection.

On the other side of the room, Hoseok looked over at his own wall. He had a very extravagant collection of weapons that varied from acient swords all the way to the last model of rifles. He smiled at how big his collection had become. Namjoon even spared the biggest space for it.

"What are you taking, Hobi hyung?" Hoseok turned to see Jungkook, who seemed to admire the large amount metal.

"Oh, I already decided. I'm just looking for the bullets for one of Jin hyung's rifles."

He stopped his search once he realized Jungkook was admiring a sword he had managed to get a few years ago. "You like it?"