《31.2》

Jimin was dead once they finally reached the younger one’s apartment carrying more shopping bags than Jimin had ever seen in his entire life. Well, now he could at least say he had a new closet, since he couldn’t go back home for his own.

He had been staying with Taehyung for the past week and it surprised him that the other owned an apartment given the fact that he was basically mentally six.

“The organization covers all the expenses from us higher rank members. Most newbies under the age of eighteen are allowed to stay with their parents since said parents are mainly already older members. However, many are mainly runaways, so we have dorms not too far from the headquarters. Older members and higher ranks have their own apartments. Only the heads live in the actual mansion.”

“So this is all yours and you didn’t have to pay?”

“Not everything at least. I do pay half of the rent with the money I earn from my missions and the training, but the apartment is under my name. Since you’re a special case, I asked for you to be allowed to live with me for the meantime. Now, that’s enough talking. I’m gonna make you look hot for Yoongi hyung.

“Tae…” Jimin was blushing mad furious.

He knew he had a mild attraction towards the blonde, but he was too stubborn to admit to it. Besides, he really was just trying to prove he was not a vampire. But how could he explain that to the younger? He would think he was crazy for even coming up with that absurd idea.

So he let himself be dragged to the bathroom.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh, it’s nothing. I just thought that maybe a small change of look would suit you.”

“Change of— what are you gonna do?”

“Not much, just change your outfit, some make up maybe and, have you ever dyed your hair before?”

Jimin stepped out of the shower with freshly red hair.

“I can’t believe you just dyed my hair red. I must look like a clown.”

“You don’t. It really suits you actually. You look good. Now, let’s get you ready. I asked the rest to eat out tonight for some fun time and guess who’s also gonna be there.”

Jimin just sighed, allowing himself to be pushed all over the room, changing into different clothes until Taehyung was finally satisfied with his appearance. The younger then pushed him towards his drawer where he took a bottle of hair spray, a straightener and a large bag.

“What are you gonna do with that?” Jimin asked, pointing at the straightener in Taehyung’s hand as he connected it to an outlet and snapped it a couple times.

“Nothing too extravagant. Now, just sit back and relax, leave this to me.”

They both entered the club where they were supposed to meet the others. It wasn’t really much of a club, more like a restaurant with a dance floor and flashy lights.

The two youngest looked around, immediately catching the attention of several people. Taehyung spotted their friends seated on a table in the corner and pulled Jimin’s arm towards it.

“Hi, sorry for being late. It’s not easy to catch a cab on a Saturday night.”

“Finally, we thought you two wouldn’t come.” Seokjin groaned.

“You two look good. Trying to catch someone’s attention tonight?” Namjoon smirked at the two boys, noticing the tight jeans and expensive looking jackets.