《18.1》

Joe and Cherry probs fcked back in high school and r married. Try and change my mind.

🔫🔫🔫

"Young master Seokjin! Stop! It's time for your bath!" The maid ran after the little eleven-year-old. The kid just ran down the hallway, practically naked, only wearing undies and a big shirt.

Just as the maid had said, it was bath time. But Seokjin couldn't care less about bath time. He was eleven and bathing meant sleeping afterwards, which also meant no more sneaking around and messing with the personel.

The maid kept shouting his name through the hallway as he giggled, turning a corner. He looked back to see that the maid had slipped when trying to turn that same corner. Seokjin laughed when he crashed against something and fell backwards.

"Ouch..." The little boy muttered as he rubbed his butt, looking down at his bare legs.

"Seokjin! What are you doing on the floor? And half naked over all? Jesus. Such a shame."

Seokjin looked up as he started to tremble. In front of him stood two men, a woman and a boy who looked older than him. The boy stared at Seokjin, just like the others, but unlike the rest, he was smiling at the child in the floor. Poor Seokjin didn't even noticed since he was too concentrated in his fear when seeing his very angry father.

"What are you still doing on the floor? Are you deaf? I said stand up!" Mr. Kim glared at the little boy who was on the verge of tears.

"Who is this?" The woman spoke up. Something in her tone made Seokjin uncomfortable and already disliking her.

She gave off an air of superiority and arrogance. Just like his mother. He was sure they would make the best of friends if not the worst of enemies, wherever she was at the moment.

🔫🔫

His mother was never home. She would not waste her time taking care of a child and doing house chores if there were other people to do that work for her. She preferred having fun and living life to its fullest. At least, that's what she said.

If it wasn't for her "weekly visits", Seokjin would have forgotten her. His own mother. He didn't even remember the last time she actually took care of him. The last time she told him happy birthday. The last time she kissed him goodnight. The last time she hugged him. The last time she said 'I love you'. The last time she acted as a mother.

Maybe, it was because it never happened. Someone had told him once, that the day he was born, she was out of the hospital the moment he was out. That she had even refused to breastfeed him. There were no happy memories of her within Seokjin. Even when she would tell him, "hello son. How have you been?"  in the sweetest, motherly voice. Seokjin knew it was all fake.

She didn't care how he was.

The only memories Seokjin had of his supposedly mother, were mainly bad. Not only bad for an eleven-year-old, but bad for anyone who still has faith in their mother. He had seen her in her darkest times.

Once, he was awaken in the middle of the night by loud noises. His father was out in a business trip and the noises came from his parents' bedroom. He peeked in and saw things way over the PG-13. But what hurt him was not only seeing his mother having intimate relationships with another man; it hurt him that it was his own uncle the man in bed with her.