《32.2》

After changing, the first thing the couple received was an ambush and getting themselves blindfolded.

"What the fuck, Namjoon!"

"Sorry, hyung. They said it would be a surprise."

"You know you could've just asked us to close our eyes?"

"Jungkook wanted you two to be blindfolded."

"Kinky bastard. You could've still just asked us to put the damn thing on."

"This seemed like the best option since you do hate not being able to see."

"Hyung, can we just go? I haven't eaten since yesterday." Jimin pouted while tugging at, who he believes is, Hoseok's sleeve.

The ride felt suspiciously long and Yoongi wasn't sure if it was just the sense of being not able to see or they were really planning on murdering them. But he digressed and if he was going to die, at least he looked good.

"Namjoon, I swear to god, if this is a prank or a plan to get us killed, then I'm telling you from now, touch a single hair on Jimin's head and I'll hunt you as a ghost."

"Don't worry, we aren't planning on killing either of you. This is all Taehyung and Jungkook's idea."

"I should've known. But if we're doing one of those hunting games they like so much, I ain't taking responsibility for any damages."

"Of course. I told you, they just wanted to prepare something to welcome you two back. Please trust me."

"Oh, I trust you, don't get me wrong. I don't trust them, though. The last time they planned something, we ended in a real life version of Fortnite with another three gangs and I don't think those two liked the idea of using fake weapons."

"Hyung, please trust them." Yoongi felt a tug on his sleeve.

"You too, Jimin?"

"Come on, for me?"

Even though he couldn't see his face, Yoongi was almost completely sure the younger was pouting. He could almost feel it in his bones.

He sighed and decided to just accept his reality. If he was going to end up getting stuck in another real-life version of a survival game, he at least could say that he was doing it for his beloved husband and not because he was trying to find those two kids and shoot rubber bullets at them until they can't feel their pinkies anymore.

As the four of them came to a stop, they heard footsteps walking away from them and something told them it was okay to take off the blindfolds.

The first thing they saw was that they were definitely not in a fancy restaurant like they had predicted. Maybe it was the amount of trees surrounding them or the lake running down not too far from where they were standing, but Yoongi had a feeling this was not a restaurant with an open concept either. And if it was, then that deer he saw running away on the corner of his eye was surely not going to pay for the bill.

The male felt Jimin shaking his arm and signaling towards a rock platform. There was a long table with a lot of food and five other males where standing in front with big smiles.

"Hyungs! Welcome back!" Jungkook, who was in the center, announced, with a very dramatic hand gesture.

"Please, come and enjoy a special lunch, courtesy of Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung was standing besides Jungkook and smiled widely as he gestured towards the two males that were looking at them with embarrassed smiles.

"Also, don't forget to thank our Hobi hyung for decorating and practically setting up the entire place. Now, how about you two come down? I mean, you could stand there, but you are stepping right next to an ants' nest and I don't think that would be very pleasant."