《32.1》

"And that's how you get killed in less than five seconds. I'm honestly considering if I should even spare your head after this disappointment." Jungkook sighed, pressing his arm around the trainee's neck tighter.

Ever since Yoongi and Jimin left for their honeymoon nearly a month ago, he had double the work as he had to cover up for a portion of their lessons. The work had been divided in between them, but although the remaining five members were very well trained, Jungkook was the only left whose area of expertise was in close hand to hand combat. Namjoon was too busy sometimes to help him out and the others still had their own lessons to give. Besides, the youngest was the best fighter among them and it was decided that he would be the best to cover up for the recently married couple.

Jungkook wanted to step on their necks.

He didn't really mind helping them out, but it had been a stressful month. Without Yoongi and Jimin, the workload became even heavier as there were too many things to do and only seven of them.

Recently, they had to deal with a slight disturbance related to one of their associates. A group they were selling drugs to had been acting odd lately and now all of a sudden the police decided to magically resurrect from the dead and do their job.

Not only had they been sold to the police, but also nearly lost over three and a half million American dollars worth of Venom.

On top of that, Jungkook had also noticed a group of new recruits that seemed to not have gotten the memo during Hoseok's welcoming speech, because for the past few weeks he kept walking in or happened to listen to more than one newbie salivating over his adored boyfriend.

The audacity one of them had to openly flirt with Taehyung right in front of him was what pulled the last straw for the younger. He was tired of training, stressed about their ruined deal and now he also had to deal with a horny teen that probably has no idea what is waiting for him if he doesn't retreat that filthy hand from his boyfriend's shoulder in that instant.

Jungkook thought he was going through too much and he wasn't even halfway through fifty yet. If things kept going the way they were, he was becoming worried that it would just suck all the youth inside of him. He just wished that white strand of hair he saw lying nonchalantly on his hair when he checked this morning, was only do to the dye rather than actual aging. The boy didn't hesitate on plucking it the moment he saw it.

Jungkook was tired and today was most definitely not his day. Not only was he called in for an early morning lesson since Seokjin couldn't make it, but on his way to the gym, he may or may not have overhead familiar voices.

"Are you seriously going down with this?" A female voice said before hearing a scoff.

"Do I ever hesitate?"

"I don't know, bro. I get that Taehyung-ssi is hot but—"

"He's not only hot. He's perfect. I just wanna know how does it feel to have him underneath begging for me to fuck him."

Jungkook bit onto his lower lip before licking the inside of his cheek. He knew it was that guy again. As if he wasn't already annoyed enough with his previous behavior, now he came around saying he wanted to fuck his boyfriend. The audacity.

"Didn't you hear Hoseok-ssi the first day? Apparently him and Jungkook-ssi are dating. I don't think it's a good idea to mess with their relationship."