《Teaser》

Loud, electronic music blasted through the speakers, resonating against neon lights in the dimly lit room. The stench of cheap alcohol filled the place and drunk people were grinding their bodies with complete strangers in what apparently was considered dancing. 

Clubs. Expensive versions of college parties in a nutshell.

A man was sitting at the bar, whiskey in hand as he looked down at the crowded dance floor. Sipping from his glass, his eyes were fixated on a tall guy. He was wearing jeans, a black shirt, and a not-so-cheap jacket. Tattoos peeked from under his sleeves as his body moved against the back of a blonde girl with a ridiculously short dress that left little to the imagination.

His eyes slowly moved to the guy on his left. 

One. 

On his right. 

Two. 

In front of him. 

Three. 

By the toilets. 

Four. 

The entrance door. 

Five, six, seven. 

Right next to him. 

Eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve. 

If they were smart enough, there were probably more outside. Seriously, no one with the confidence this guy eluded would need that many bodyguards.

The man's eyes then moved to the center of the floor. A fairly tall guy was making his way into the crowd. Hands covered his body, as many watched him lustfully. How couldn't they? After all, the man was gorgeous. His pink hair not only making him stick out more but also making him practically shine compared to the rest. Anime boys were not the only ones who sparkled casually.

With a smirk, the pink hair guy got to his destination, dancing and "accidentally" bumping into the tall guy from earlier. The man turned and smirked seeing such a precious creature in front of him. The curve of his lips was nothing short of nauseating and surely enough, he had heard enough sleazy comments coming from his mouth for him to know this guy couldn't keep it in his pants for more than a day. 

The two guys started to talk and dance for a while before pinky could grab his collar and kiss him. The kiss looked messy, but it was enough to get the man's attention. Leaving his lips with a suggestive bite, he grabbed his arm and pulled him to where the bathrooms were.

The plan had started. 

"Venice and Lee on the move." The man said with a final sip of his whiskey. 

"Understood." A voice said in his ear before standing up and making his way to the men beside him. Now he just had to deal with these five monkeys in suits while the rest did their part.

He slowly moved past the five men. One by one, they fell unconscious. 

"Oh my!" The bartender looked at the five men and turned around for help. When he turned back to check, the men were gone.

"One second later and I would've burned the whole place down." The man carried two bodies as another guy carried three of them, speed walking from behind the club. 

"Relax, Tokyo. These guys are pretty much dead." He stayed silent, carrying the men on his back.

🔫🔫🔫

His body was abruptly smashed against the door as soon as they entered the bathroom. His breathing was irregular and the guy in front of him had his lips captured in a sloppy kiss. He felt his shirt being unbuttoned as he took off Lee's jacket. The item fell to the floor, cringing internally at the thought of a good six hundred dollars worth of fabric lying on the wet bathroom floor.

He moved his hand down Lee's torso, to his pants, feeling the obvious erection bulging in his pants. Well, that was fast. 

"Damn. I want you so bad." Lee whispered, his lips hovering over his neck with a groan as the pink-haired man rubbed his palm on top of his jeans.

"Sorry to disappoint. The feeling isn't mutual it seems." 

Lee quickly parted only to face a smirk and a gun pointing at his head. 

"You should really know a person before getting into their pants." 

"You son of bitch. You are one of them, aren't you?" Lee was clearly not happy, his face contorting into a nasty frown. 

"That doesn't concern dead ones." 

"You know my bodyguards are right outside, right? If you kill me, you'll end up the same way." He spoke as confidently as he pretended to be. 

The man just smirked. "Wanna bet?"

"Young master?! Sir?! Are you alright?!" Voices came rushing from outside, banging insistently on the door.

The pink-haired guy kept his composure, not moving from his position. His gun moved from Lee's head, hovering over his chest, right where his heart (if he had one) should be. 

"Sir—?" 

Silence. 

No more knocking. 

From under the door crack, red was spreading through the bathroom floor. 

"Would you look at that? Looks like I won." 

"You motherfucker! I'm gonna—"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

A lifeless body fell to the floor, three shots to the heart. Blood slowly spread across the floor and mixed with the other. 

"Ugh. What a mess. These shoes were new." The man muttered to himself and walked towards the sink, washing his mouth and spitting whatever was left from the other's saliva. 

"Disgusting."

Opening the door, a huge smile welcomed him. 

"Good job, Venice." The guy with bright orange hair smiled even bigger. There were two clear bulges at each side of his body and seven bodies on the floor. The guy still kept a smile as three bulky men came from behind him. 

"Everything on a workday, my dear Berlin. Ready to go back? I have to take a shower." 

"Let's go. Tokyo and Florence are already on their way."