《8》

Loud steps were the only noise heard in the empty hallway. The main mansion was unnecessarily big, but again, what mansion isn't?

The place was filled with different rooms. Every bedroom was bigger than necessary. The kitchen seemed to belong to one of those luxurious restaurants that only people that are crazy enough to buy a lobster for a third of a normal person's salary would go to.

The dinning room looked more like the one in Hogwarts, able to sustain hundreds of people inside. The almost medieval inspired concept perfectly suited the special playroom they had that could only be described as worse than hell.

Everyone's personal offices were better than any rich company's owner could ever have. Self designed and clearly depicting the difference in personalities.

Everything, all of that, for only seven people. No one else was allowed to be in the main house unless it was during shift hours of maids and guards, and even like that, they had to have permission to enter. Only a few high ranking members were allowed with notice of either head, of course.

It was, like Jungkook liked to call it, their personal forte. One you would prefer not get yourself into, unless you are suicidal and/or a masochist.

As any other outrageously expensive and luxurious household, the mansion undoubtedly held many secrets. Hidden rooms and secret passages were a must have in the home of the heads of Bangtan. The mixture between classical secret passages and apocalyptic bunkers laid behind every wall and floor.

The place where they would be holding their meeting this time was no exception. It was rarely used since they had other private rooms in other places. However, this one wouldn't be hidden and used only when necessary, if it wasn't special.

No one would be able to hear, or even know they were there. It was a room unknown to everyone, except, obviously them. So hidden, it's almost as if didn't exist. They didn't doubt this was one of those occasions. After all, they weren't sure who could be listening anymore.

The sound of two pairs of footsteps filled the hallways, light in their steps, bouncing off the cream colored walls before falling silent.

"Good afternoon, Jin hyung." Jimin greeted with his usual smile.

"Good afternoon to you too, Jiminie. And Yoongi?" Seokjin took a look over the younger's shoulder to see if the twenty-seven-year-old grandpa was, again, leaning half asleep on the blonde's back.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "He is checking on some trainees. He had an early lesson and forgot about it. He almost pushed me out of bed once he realized he overslept. He should be in the meeting room in time though." Jimin smiled as the elder rolled his eyes.

"Disappointed, but not surprised."  The blonde giggled, but knew it was true. He was going to marry that man after all.

"Shall we go? Namjoon hyung should be there already."

Both heads walked down the hall and kept rounding corners and turning in circles around the house. At the very end of a hallway was a small door, just like the others. Seokjin turned the rusty door knob and entered right after Jimin. It was just an old storage room with a wall covered in shelves. No one entered that room since it was seemingly useless and could only serve to accumulate dust.