《33.2》

The party went on and most guests were wasted, though no one had left yet since someone had hired a group of mariachis and now everyone was dancing wildly. They were Korean though.

The seven men sat around the table, trying to speak over the Mexican music and Jackson's poor attempt of speaking Spanish. The man already knew how to speak four languages fluently, what else did he need?

"I guess since Tae and I are officially married, that only leaves Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung to get their own wedding."

"Yeah, that makes me wonder. How are you two not married yet? I mean, from all of us, you two act the most domestic, and that's ignoring the fact that you even adopted a child! When are you two planning to put rings on those empty ass fingers?"

Namjoon and Seokjin shared a look before bursting out in laughter. The entire table turned to look at them in confusion, including little Kijung who simply stared up at them from where she sat on Namjoon's lap. Her fist was nearly all the way in her mouth, and drool covered her face, but she still seemed to somewhat catch up onto something.

"What's so funny?"

Seokjin shared one last glance with Namjoon, smiling widely as if he was trying with all his willpower to not laugh like a windshield wiper.

"Oh, Jesus, we married long ago. It's only that we wear our rings around our necks, since a certain someone has a tendency to lose anything he touches."

Both Namjoon and Seokjin reached inside their collars and pulled out matching necklaces, adorned each with a wedding band. Their names were engraved inside the rings, proving that they were indeed theirs.

Everyone was astonished at the sudden revelation, everyone except for Hoseok, who had served as their witness when they signed the papers in Namjoon's office.

"When did this happen? And why weren't we informed?" Jimin was the first one to jump from his seat, startling Kijung, who was babbling and making grabby hands at the male.

"Great, she's excited now. You better take responsibility for this, Jimin."

Jimin rolled his eyes before picking the baby up and sitting down, placing Kijung on his lap. The baby reached over to play with a set of keys that was about to fall from Yoongi's pocket.

"So, are you gonna explain or are we just gonna watch the infant play with my car keys?" Yoongi asked, looking around the table, his hand unconsciously shaking the keys near Kijung so the child could be entertained for a while.

"Well, we didn't think of it that much. We were all busy at the time and it was a last minute decision. We didn't think it would make a difference. After all, marriage is just a legal document, it doesn't define our relationship. It's not like we care about legalities anyway. I think we were kind of drunk when that happened."

As expected of Namjoon and his philosophically based answers. He wasn't wrong either. Nowadays marriage served mainly as a recognition in the law's eyes. It was clear that they were beyond the law by this point and such trivialities weren't priorities.

"Still! You could've at least told us! Are you telling me you never had a proper wedding or anything?!"

"Jimin, it's not—"

"Jiminie is right. I get that marrying is unnecessary at this point, but having a wedding is fun. Besides, it's unfair that only Hobi hyung got to witness that."

It was quite unexpected to hear such words coming from Taehyung. He was normally the one who wouldn't really mind this sort of stuff, but now, out of nowhere, he became the number one namjin shipper out there and was demanding for a wedding (another) to take place.