《21.1》

One, two. One two.

The sound of fists colliding with the already deteriorated sandbag echoed through the empty old gym. Sweat glided down his forehead as his respiration had quickened throughout the hour that he had spent in that place.

Yoongi's eyes were fixated on an old bag clinging in front of him, as he ignored the pain that was starting to form on his knuckle area. He took a step backwards and delivered a powerful kick, before going back to his original position and kept punching the bag.

He kept practicing every movement he had learned through his years of boxing. Each hit given expertly.

After all, he was a prodigy.

Being forced to participate in boxing lessons was probably the only thing he was grateful towards the man he called his father. He dicovered a love towards said sport aside from a method to vent all of his worries, frustration and anger towards life.

He kept hitting the sandbag until he heard something ripping and noticed the huge tear on the side of the old bag. He groaned before hitting one last time, pushing more sand out.

Yoongi kept his fist clenched against the deflating bag, his head hanging low as his sweaty hair clung over his forehead, beads of sweat falling from the strands.

The place was completely quiet, his own breath filling the silence. He closed his eyes for a second, letting the remaining adrenaline die down before sighing and hitting the leather softly for the last time. He raised his head and walked away towards and old bench.

The dark haired man sat down and started unwrapping his hands from the dirty, worn bandages. He would have to wash them, since there was no way he had the means to buy new ones.

Upon unwrapping his hands, he sighed at the sight of the cuts over his knuckles and blood forming around them. Maybe he really did need new bandages... and a sandbag. Augh.

Bringing himself back up on his feet, he walked to a nearby sink and opened the tap, letting the cold water wash his cuts. For a moment it stung, but Yoongi couldn't bring himself to even flinch. This was just one of the many times this has happened.

He leaned over to take some of the water in his mouth, rinsing the accumulated saliva and spitting it out before taking more and swallowing this time.

"I see you have been letting out some steam, but what did the sandbag do to you to receive such harsh treatment?" A voice rang through the empty place.

Yoongi didn't bother to turn around, recognizing the all too familiar voice. Instead, he made his way back to bench and grabbed his old towel, drying his sweat.

"What do you want, Jaebum?" His voice sounded bored as he took off his shirt and changed into a dry one.

Footsteps made their way closer to the pale figure that was now seated on the bench, facing the taller. Yoongi didn't bother to change his shorts; instead, drying his hair with the towel.

"Hey, I didn't see you at lunch today, so I figured you'd be here." The younger sat besides his unbothered friend.

"Well, you found me. What do you want?"

"Can't I worry about a friend?" The raven haired placed a hand over his chest, making the whole situation more dramatic than it should be.

Yoongi was not having any of it, throwing the wet towel and hitting the boy straight on the face. "Shut up, would ya?" He stood up to fill the reused plastic bottle.

"Fine, I kinda wanted an excuse to skip art history. I swear, my major has nothing to do with that stupid class. I don't know why I have to take it." He stood up and walked towards the man by the sink. "But really, I was worried about you. I hate to remind you, but the last time you disappeared, things were... you know, not pleasing."