《27》

I've heard MOPS 7 a good five hundred times, saw an entire episode of Jimmy Fallon's show dedicated solely to BTS and rewatched ON a good dozen times. Cough*make Yoongi part of the dance line cough* should I do an au with dance rivals yoonmin?

🔫🔫

It was a starless night and for some reason everything seemed quieter than usual. It was as if the whole city had gone to sleep early that day. Not even the sound of crickets could be heard and it gave a very unsettling mood.

Had the city somehow sensed the massacre that was going to take place that night? That would explain why everything was so quiet and eerie, as if everyone and everything was hiding for the night, praying for the morning light to come back and give an ending to this particular night.

A night of bloodshed and death, where the grim reaper would be the guest of honor and no one was truly safe.

The seven Bangtan members walked in once again into the abandoned building, dressed head to toe in black attire, equipped with all sorts of weapons hidden even in the smallest of places.

They were once again, the last ones to arrive.

"Finally, I thought you would make us wait all night." Changbin, a short but incredibly buff guy, rumored to be able to take out a full dojo barehanded, said in annoyance.

Stray Kids were a relatively new gang compared to the great majority of the groups in the building. However, despite their recent appearance in the criminal world, they had quickly escalated the social pyramid and made a name for themselves in a shortt amount of time. The nine members were considerably young, the youngest being 18 years old, almost 19.

"What were you guys waiting for? A limo to go and pick you up? Do I have to remind you this is all your plan?" Junmyeon huffed, adjusting the black gloves wrapped around his hands.

The mafia EXO was probably the oldest one amongst them. They started a year before Bangtan, but their members were also older by a couple years. Their relationship to Bangtan is solely professional, excluding the friendship between Taehyung and Baekhyun (both social butterflies with overprotective boyfriends). There had been a few bumps in their history of being mutuals, but nothing too serious. Junmyeon though, would like to hear less of Namjoon's witty remarks every time he opens his goddamn mouth.

"Well, at least they came. Fighting amongst ourselves is the last thing we need to do." San interrupted, trying to stop the tension from escalating any further.

Ateez was the newest gang to be formed. They were all young but incredibly talented. They had a tougher concept, being more raw when it came to work, preferring the more savage way of fighting. It almost reminded Namjoon of pirates. But under Hongjoong's command, they had all managed to climb high in the list. They were brutal, but very smart nonetheless. Namjoon couldn't wait to start making deals with them soon.

The other groups remained silent, not really interested on picking a fight with Bangtan members. Besides, they had better things to do.

"I apologize for the tardiness." Namjoon said, gaining a chuckle from Jungkook and Taehyung in the back.

Apologise.

As if.

"If y'all gonna put up the act of earlier, I'd prefer you to save it for later. We have no time to waste." Jaebum muttered, interrupting any other argument that could come.