《16》

Goujo and Kakashi are long lost brothers and no one can change my mind

🔫🔫🔫

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Ah, I love my work." Seokjin smiled as he aimed at another agent. It really reminded him of the videogames he used to play when he was younger.

He looked into the periscope of his rifle, seeing that some agents were getting too close to Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Not during my guard, sweeties." Seokjin placed his lolipop at one side of his cheek, closed an eye and...

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Thanks for that one, hyung." He heard Hoseok say through the intercome.

"Just doing my job." Seokjin smirked as he scanned the area for more victims.

He saw a pair of agents, hiding behind a large container. Seokjin was about to kill them when he noticed a small red button on their vests. They were only the undercover members that came with JongSuk.

"No fun." He pouted.

Speaking of JongSuk, where was he?

Once again, he scanned the area in search of the undercovered agent. He quickly spotted him, hidden behind some barrels, aiming at an agent, ready to shoot. Seokjin was about to turn away, leaving him to deal with the enemy, when he noticed something out of the usual.

Another agent, a real one this time, had seen JongSuk and probably already came to the realization about the whole facade.

"You own me one, JongSukie hyung." Seokjin muttered in a sing-song tone, as he aimed and shot.

The moment the agent fell dead, same did the one that JongSuk had targetted. Seokjin smirked. He then chuckled as he saw JongSuk do a small hand gesture. He had noticed him.

"Damn, that's why you're one of our best, JongSuk." The sniper muttered to himself as he saw the agent leave the scene as if nothing had happened.

One shot here and there. One dead here and there. Ah, Seokjin really and wholeheartedly loved his job. It was so good the feeling of the cold metal in his hands. The excitement that ran through his veins as he chose a target and how smartass he felt when aiming bulls-eye at them as he let his finger slip and... Bang!

The feeling of killing and not physically having to stain his hands with blood felt so satisfying. To not have to change his clothing over again because the victim decided to live a bit more, only to cling to his body, asking for mercy and cursing at him. He left that to the ones that actually enjoyed the feeling of slimy blood on their hands. Such as that pair of youngsters that annoyed his existence, yet somehow kept getting him to make them food personally.

Hell, he didn't even like Taehyung. If it wasn't that he was his little maniac baby, Jungkook's, psychopathic boyfriend, he'd never see a single one of his dishes ever again. He had even lost count of the amount of times he'd wanted to pierce a bullet through that kid's heart. He should be thanking Jungkook for being his shield between him and Seokjin's super saiyan rage. Well, now he'll have to force Taehyung to build an altar for Jungkook.