《15》

"All men in position. We are ready to enter."

As those words were said, a large group of men in uniform and armed jumped from one boat to the other.

"Everybody hands up! This is the CIA!"

The ones in charge of the transfer of the Venom were now face to face with the stupid police, making them probably late for the arrival.

The Wolf won't like this.

Maybe it was annoyance, or the simple feeling of duty, well... in this case was fear, what made them stupidly raise their weapons at a clearly larger and more threatening number of CIA agents.

Fear of what The Wolf would do if those 2000 kg of goddamn Venom was not at the dock at the accorded time. Fear of losing more than just their jobs. Fear of losing their limbs. Or their lives. Or worse... their dignity as men. Oh boy. The Wolf really won't like this at all.

They were at gun point and neither side seemed to want to give up at any moment.

A low chuckle was heard on deck. The men all moved to a side, creating a clear path. A big man dressed head to toe with black clothing and a dark expression walked from behind.

The man looked like his most frequeted place was the tattoo parlor or a daycare, since even his face had small designs here and there. And boy, the dude was a weaponary himself. It wouldn't be surprising he got guns in his underwear and amo in his socks. He looked like he just came out from a war.

"My dear fellas, there's no need for a fight. Let's talk this through." The man kept a sinister smile. Typical mercenary.

"Bullshit! Put your weapons down or we will open fire." The one in charge spitted out, cause since when do you hear mercenaries wanting to talk instead of easily fighting and killing?

"Well, I tried. You lost your opportunity." He smiled one last time before a shot was heard. Besides the commander, the second in command laid dead on the floor.

"You son of bitch! Open fire! Permission to kill."

Hell broke in the ship.

🔫🔫🔫

"Shit! They're too many!" Yoongi shouted as he backed behind a container, quickly reloading his gun. "I'm running out of amo and daggers!" The man said as he poked half his body out and shot another two agents. His breath was ragged and beads of sweat ran down his forehead.

The agents were making their way towards him.

"Same here. We have to find another hideout." Jimin, who was behind the container next to him, said, throwing another acid bomb, killing an agent and injuring another two.

They exchanged looks, knowing that they had to save their bullets. With a nod, the two men made their way closer to the remaining agents in their side.

Dodging bullets and using barrels as their shields, the couple were at a close range from the uniformed men.

Yoongi threw a dagger, injuring their hands and making them drop their guns. In that second of opportunity, both of them jumped in front of the agents, kicking the guns away to start a fist fight.