《31.3》

“Pfft! You thought he was a vampire?!” Taeyong laughed loudly, still drunk, but sober enough to have listened to the story.

Jimin pouted, hiding his red cheeks from the others.

“Wow, I’m your best friend and not even I knew about that. I just remember walking in on you two sleeping on the couch and taking a few photos to send to the group chat before covering you both. Why was I unaware of your stupidity back then?”

Taehyung had somewhat sobered up enough to help both Taekwoon and Jimin control the rest while he spoke.

“I was embarrassed, okay?! Besides, Yoongi hyung promised to keep the secret.”

“You’re literally going to marry him tomorrow and you still call him hyung?”

“Yeah, never thought of anything more intimate? Like, I don’t know, babe? Love? Hun? Jagi? Dad—?”

“Alright! You made your point, Jinyoung. No need to expose the poor soul.”

“It’s still pretty early. How about another story?”

“But I—”

“Oh! Tell them about Yoonji! Tell themmm, Jiminieeee!” Seokjin suddenly shot up from his laying position on the younger one’s lap before falling back, still drunk out of his mind.

“Who’s Yoonji?”

“Well..”

🔫🔫
Flashback time… Again

It had been over a year since the vampire incident and Yoongi and Jimin have had a fairly good relationship.

Jungkook had just made it as the seventh and last head of Bangtan and things couldn’t be better.

Work was going fantastic. Their deals had been increasing, earning almost the double of what they did the previous month. Training was also going marvellous as the new set of recruits were very well resilient and improved fast.

Their group was doing more than fine as they all had something new to share everyday and his love life couldn’t be any better.

Yoongi was everything he’d ever ask on a boyfriend, despite the slight possessiveness and constant bickering. They had been labeled more than once as assimilating an old married couple as they both would often tease each other and argue in a very comical way.

However, they were the embodiment of “we fight, we argue, we make up and we start over again.”

That night was no different. They had their first night off in a long time and they had decided to play a rather extreme version of truth or dare.

They were in the main house surrounded by a collection of different types of alcohol, a bottle in between them and a box filled with random items to complete the dares.

Up until now, everyone except for Namjoon and Yoongi were drunk out of their minds. The two sober ones had two things to their advantage. A high tolerance to alcohol and actual brains to know how to avoid the dares.

In Yoongi’s case, he also had an unexplainable luck accompanying him. Something that everyone refused to believe until he won an UNO match by “talking to the card”. Even Namjoon had gave up and admitted that Yoongi was a mysteriously lucky man.

By that point in the night, everyone was out cold on the floor. The two remaining weren’t very sure if they were alive or not, but after Jungkook suddenly shot up from the floor, still only in boxers and a carrot costume, mumbling something about fruit salad with whiskey and Cheetos, they could rest assure that the rest were just sleeping.