《34》

Two weeks from Taehyung and Jungkook's return was all it took for Namjoon and Seokjin to remarry. They were all tired and done with weddings and knew that the author was running out of wedding ideas, so instead, they went for a nice backyard party.

Obviously, their main headquarters wasn't an option for said party. It would be stupid to reveal their location and no one had specified who's backyard they were going to use. The Bangtan base had a nice and spacious open area of which Namjoon took pride on.

Being a leader wasn't necessarily relaxing in the least. The pressure was huge compared to how movies depict typical mafias and gangs. Namjoon wasn't as eccentric as most leaders. His personality wouldn't allow him to display such traits, instead appearing quite modest and calm with a wholesome love for reading and nature. When he was not acting as The Wolf or had to tend to his cover up job, he was known for being friendly and cute. His Eco-friendly looks had a certain charm that suited his personality and attracted people's attention.

Namjoon enjoyed spending his time in the gardens. Whenever he had time, he often took walks under the sun or would indulge himself in some gardening. The comments from his fellow members about how there were people to do the job would normally go past him, choosing to simply enjoy the little time he had in decreasing his stress levels accompanied by his green friends.

However much the man would be more than willing to show off his beautiful gardenias, surrounded by lilacs and a variety of roses and peonies, lined up with rows of small bonsai trees and decorative items he had acquired throughout the years, he knew that risking exposure wasn't going to be worth a party where potential enemies would most likely scout the place out of curiosity. The odds were too many and even a mastermind like himself knew that he would put his entire group at a disadvantage if word came out about Bangtan's secret location.

That only left him with the second best option for the celebration. He could always use his second house. Whenever any of them had to act up to their cover ups, they had their own houses and/or apartments outside of Bangtan grounds.

Most of them would spend civilian time at Taehyung and Jungkook's since it was the closest to the base. Yoongi and Jimin's was also an option, but the place was small due to lack of human presence there. Namjoon and Seokjin's was the opposite, being the largest in space. They had several houses, one of them being the penthouse they would normally go to, but they had a summer place too, not too far away. However, Taehyung and Jimin refused to spend the night in the house since according to them, the place was hunted.

The only problem was that the garden was not Namjoon's favourite. He wanted the whole thing to be special and if that meant having to host the entire ceremony in the middle of nowhere, might as well start filling in the invitations.

Just like that, he figured out that one of their other summer homes would be appropriate. It was a rustic small mansion not too far from the city. It was in an isolated area, surrounded by forest and all in all, it had a nice, big front and backyard, perfect for celebrations.

Typically, he never really had time to vacation there, but he paid the service good money to keep the place clean, specially after hiring some landscape designers and having the place dolled up.

The day came and luckily all the guests were up to more partying. At least this time, it was an outdoor event and the worst thing that could happen was for someone to get drunk and lost in the woods.

There was also a lake not far from the mansion where they could swim. The ones that were sober enough, that is. They wanted the celebration to be massive and extravagant. It would've come to the point to invite the press if it wasn't that a, they all hated the press and b, the place would be filled with mafias and gangs and it would be the stupidest idea no one ever could have.