《2》

"We've received intel that the police is aware of our incoming cargo in two days. Jimin, do you have any information from the FBI?" Namjoon looked over at the small blonde, the rest of the eyes following through. 

"Not much, boss. But according to my contacts, they plan on tracking the shipment with Venom, confiscate it and ambush us in the process. They... they got a tip from an anonymous caller." 

"They may suspect that Namjoon will be there. After all, he is the one they are after." 

Yoongi was probably right. He was going to be there. It was important for him to be present to completed such important task. More than two thousand kilogrammes of Venom were going to be collected and distributed. Everyone with the minimum relation to the drug distribution world awaits for the new drug that Bangtan was about to release. 

"I see. What else do you got?" Namjoon remained calm, not wanting to cause a fuzz over such matters.

"Boss, we have something else." Jungkook raised his voice once he saw no one else was going to speak. 

"Talk." 

This time it was Taehyung who answered. "Boss, after the mission, something happened." Everyone remained silent, awaiting for his next words. "I received this." Taehyung unlocked his phone and slid it to the center of the table. 

"Taehyung received a mail with something very interesting and potentially threatening to the arrival of the shipment." Jungkook proceeded to explain. 

"While Jungkook was in the shower, I saw it and immediately showed it to him." 

 "At first we thought it was a stupid joke of some kind, but then... we remembered, it was his personal e-mail, through which only the people in this room knows the account."

Namjoon read over the mail before reading it out loud. "See you soon. Incheon, north-east dock. 350,0624." 

"What is this?" Seokjin spoke for the first time in the past five minutes. 

"Location and time." Hoseok rubbed his chin looking over the message over and over again. 

"How did they even know?" Seokjin asked once again, reaching out for the phone. 

"It's obvious we got a fucking mole. Also, who wrote it, considers this shit funny. They're probably the same ones that tipped the cops." Yoongi spat, going through plausible scenarios in his head.

The room was silent once more. "The question isn't how, but who?" Jimin took out a burner phone and went to type in a number. 

"Who are you calling?" Hoseok looked over his shoulder to see Jimin's screen. 

"Just making sure the load is still safe. If whoever sent that message knows about it, at least make sure that the drug is still safe to this point." He stood up and walked to the corner of the room.

"Jimin is right. We can't just sit around and expect for some shit to happen." Yoongi spoke this time. 

"That's for sure. Losing this shipment would affect us great deal." Jungkook crossed his arms and leaned back on his chair. 

"We know the effects of the Venom. It'll definitely become the most sold drug. And it's ours to sell."

Seokjin took out a folder full of statistics and trials. "Though it pains me to admit it. Taehyung is right. We can't afford to lose this drug." The folder was filled with lab reports from previous trials done with the drug. The only noise was that of Jimin ending the call and walking back to his sit.

"Well, we all know what to do. The shipment will proceed as planned. Jimin, contact your connections in the FBI and CIA settled in Korea. See what you get. We have to be prepared for anything. They may be Americans but they are also a threat." The gears in Namjoon's head began to turn. He couldn't ignore anything at this point when they potentially have the entire world against them in this game.