Impossible

My mouth hung opened when i heard what this guy i mean, Nick just said. He maybe saw my expression made he chuckled softly.

"I know you're maybe look so confused right now, cause i don't know about you either." He spoke, catching my attention as i looked at him helplessly.

"Mind telling me what's your name?" He asked with a gentle voice made me got a goosebumps.

"Stella." I simply replied made he widen his eyes in shock. Now what?

"Stella? Such a pretty name for a pretty girl." His words made me blushed hard. This guy was really something.

"Can i call you star?" My eyebrows furrowed at his wish. My mouth couldn't say anything at the moment as i tried to think hard, which part of Stella made he wanted to change it to Star?

"Why would you want to call me that?" I asked a little bit harsh as i felt so confused right now.

"No reason. That name suits you anyway." My cheeks heated up at his compliment. Oh god, please help me right now. I didn't want my face ended up being a full tomato in front of him.

My mind came back as i flashed back about his words before.

"Did you say that you're Prince of Water?" He smiled warmly at me as he slightly nodded his head.

"What does it mean by that?" He grinned happily, suddenly brought his both hands up to me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I can make waterballs." I was about to say something which was pretty bad on him cause i thought he was joking. When suddenly, a ball of water got appeared on his palms made me gasped loudly as he heard it and laughed.

"I also can make the waves of sea come to me." He was about to do it but i immediately held his arms, stopping him on the spot. He looked at me confused as he tilted his head.

"Do you want me to die here? I can't swim." He chuckled which was like a melody into my ears.

"I will always be there for you to protect you. Don't worry." He suddenly blurted out, making me flustered.

I looked down and noticed some water, circle around his feet. He also looked down, and smiled.

"Wherever i go, water will always follow me." I gasped in excitement. Wow, that's cool.

"So water is your company?" I asked made him thought for a while before replying with a tiny nod. His smile never left his face made he looked like a little kid. It had been so long I've talked closely to a young guy and he even looked in the same age as me.

I didn't even realise that i stared at him for so long made his cheeks heated up and they became red.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked in nerves as i could hear the vibration in his tone. He was nervous which made me chuckled slightly.

"Mind telling me where are we?" I said made he furrowed his both good sharp eyebrows in confusion.

"I told you this is Wonderland." I sighed as i looked up at the sky and i frowned. There's no clouds at all. It was only blue. Ocean blue, just like his eyes.

"We are in front of my castle." I looked at him when he said that, making my eyes wandering around the place when they finally landed on the big castle. It was..blue. Again. Was everything in here blue?

"Yeah. It's made by water only." He interrupted as he already read my mind. I turned to him in shock when he spoke. It was made by water? Was that for real?

"Let me bring you to my friends, Star!" He suddenly shouted in excitement, jumping up and down as his grips was on my wrist, pulling me closer to him. His eyes lit up and he was so excited that time.

"Friends?" He nodded and without a second thought, i got dragged by him to the other side of the place. He didn't walk. He was sliding all the way on the ground as the water between his feet was making it simpler and smooth for him. Even my foot got wet.

I could see so many kids and other people as they were all wearing blue clothes, just like Nick. Some kids were playing around with bunch of water balls all in the surrounding. No need to say about the ground. It was so wet just like i was at the place that just got flood.

As he dragged me and i could feel we both were already at the end of this water place when i saw that we're both heading to a big curtain in front. Nick smiled widely and pushed aside the curtain made my eyes widen in shock when i saw another place. It was like we were entering the other place right now. It was cold. So cold. My body became frozen and i hug my body with rubbing my arms slightly.

"Are you cold?" Nick turned to me when he saw that i was struggling. I slowly nodded when suddenly i felt his arms snaked on my waist made me stunned and shocked. I struggled hard, trying to push his arms away but he insisted. Instead, he flashed me another of his cute smile.

"Don't worry, i won't do anything bad at you. Trust me." He reassured me, while me looking at him weirdly. I gulped as he kept staring at me with his blue eyes and when he realised that, his cheeks once again turned red and he immediately looked away, although his arms were still on my waist.

"Let me bring you to my other friends." He spoke shyly and slowly walked forward with me in his embrace.

Suddenly, a kid came and stopped in front of us and my eyes looked at the kid in awe cause she's too cute to be real! I crouched down and smiled widely. I love kids so much.

"Hello there. What's your name cutie?" When i asked her that, she smiled and her nose scrunched up cutely made me giggled.

"Icegy."