Consequence

3rd person pov

They opened their eyes and realised they were at Leon's castle. Leon's eyes widen when he saw them. He immediately rushed to them.

"What happened? She's really in danger?" They all slowly nodded.

"Well, of course she is." They looked at him in confusion.
"What do you mean?" Steve asked.

"I already set the teleportation on you guys that you will return back here right after you finished your mission. And you guys were in Earth for such a long time. I guess, you already finished it." They slowly looked down and nodded. Leon sighed as he saw how in despair they were.

"Thanks for taking us there. We will leave now." Harry said as they all flashed Leon their smiles, which Leon could see how insincere and sad they were.

Leon nodded, making them moved and headed to the door, opening it and left Prince Leon alone.

On their way to their kingdoms, no one spoke. Only silence could be heard. Their eyes were all staring on the ground, emotionless. Their mind couldn't stop thinking about the consequence.

"You guys have to bear the consequence." The five princes looked at each other.
"What consequence?" Leon sighed as he bit his lips.
"That girl.. She won't return to Wonderland ever again. You all will not be able to see her again." Their eyes widen at his words.
"What? Why won't she?" Chris asked desperately.
"I already looked at it." Leon replied making them frowned even more.

"This problem, is her biggest problem. And she only has this one that made her remained in Wonderland until now. After you guys save her, the problem will disappear. You know how human can invade Wonderland. It's all started with problems. After that, she doesn't has more problems and she's free. Plus, this is not the main reason actually. If one of us go to Earth and save the human, the human automatically will remove themselves from Wonderland and will never come back again." Their breath hitched at the statements.

"What the.." Nate said as he ran his hands through his hair in frustration.
Leon sighed.
"So pick now." They all immediately looked at him.
"Pick either you will go to Earth and save her or, stay here and she will come to Wonderland again."

Their eyes blinked few times, stuck in this matter.
Nick looked up and placed his eyes with Leon, as if he knew what to do.
"We will go to Earth and save her." Nate, Harry, Chris and Steve looked at him in surprise.
"I don't care if she can't come here anymore. I just want her to be safe." Nick spoke with care, seriousness in his tone. He turned to others, his eyes begged for them.

"Let's go and save her. I can feel it, that she needs us right now." Nick spoke as he bit his lips. They sighed, and nodded afterwards. Nick smiled widely as he sighed in relief. Leon smiled and folded his arms.

"Go and stand in the circle." The five princes took their steps into the circle.
"Now close your eyes."

Their faces showed how sad, how in pain they were. Knowing the atmosphere would return back like how before Stella came, making they went crazy. They never felt this feeling before. Now they knew, how much impact she had left in their hearts.

As they stepped into Nate's Kingdom, Nate stopped his tracks and sighed heavily. While the others continued their walking. One by one, Chris left, Steve left, Harry left and now there was only Nick. He went to his favourite place, where Stella started to tell him about her problems.

He took a seat, admiring the moon that shined brightly and reflected on the lake, making it looked beautiful. He sighed and put his knees together, inhaling the fresh air and his eyes shifted to beside him, which was an empty space that was once occupied by his Star before. And now, his mind only filled with the thought that he would never see her again.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes opened, and all i could see was white ceiling as i groaned in pain.

"Stell!" I looked beside, only to see Evelyn rushed to me with her eyes widen. She held my hands in her as she looked straight into my eyes.

"Eve? Where am i?" I asked in a faint tone as i felt so weak.
"In hospital." I immediately looked at her.
"Hospital?" She nodded. With that, memories about the shark man hit  and choked me came into my mind as i gasped.
"H-How can i end up here? Where's my family?" I asked her as she sighed and took a seat.

"Your family is at the police station. They have to give some information that can help the police since they are the main victim of how this all started. They will come here later." I nodded in understanding.

"The police found your location a little bit late." She spoke. As she was about to continue, the door opened, revealing Everton. The moment our eyes met, he was surprised and immediately rushed to me just to bring me into his warm embrace. He pat my back gently with his big hands.

"Are you alright?" He softly asked making me smiled.
"I'm fine. Don't worry." I replied, making him broke the hug as he smiled at me.
"We are so worried. I'm sorry for coming late." He spoke sadly, which made me confused.

"Get your dirty hands off her."

That voice, whose voice was that?
I immediately looked at them.

"What did you mean the police found my location late?" I asked Evelyn. She just shrugged her shoulders and pointed to Everton.
"I didn't go there. Ask Everton." Everton looked at me for a while before talking.

"We thought it was late because, when we arrived, all of the men were already died and laid on the ground." I squinted my eyes in confusion, trying to figure it out. But i was sure someone came and save me. My thoughts got cut by Everton's voice.

"The weird thing was that, the place seemed like it just burst. There were water everywhere, some of them got burnt, the wall became frozen like ice, there were dead leaves and thorns everywhere and.. We saw fur. Animal's fur. And scratches on the wall. It looked like you've been saved by few people."

I froze.

My breath hitched upon hearing his explanation. Impossible. Were they...there that time? The five princes....were there?

"Stell? Are you alright?" Evelyn asked making me slightly flinched. I nodded.
"Eve, can i talk to you for a second?" Evelyn looked at me weirdly at first but nodded her head afterwards.

"You can wait outside, Evert." Evelyn told Everton as he nodded and dragged up his foot to outside.

"What is it?" Evelyn asked as she shifted in her seat.
"I think i know who saved me." She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Saved you? You're sure? Who?" I bit my lips.
"It were the five prince!" The moment those words came out, she looked at me confused. She frowned and tilted her head at me.

"Five what?" I rolled my eyes.
"The five princes! Wonderland!" She became more confused.
"Stell, what nonsense are you talking about? What prince? What is Wonderland?" I blinked my eyes at her question. I stared at her face to look if she was joking around, but my hope disappeared when i saw how serious she was.

"The place i told you whenever i sleep, i will go to Wonderland." She squinted her eyes in frustration.
"You never told me those. It might be just your dream. Stop talking gibberish, you have to rest." She said making me froze. No way. Why wouldn't she remember?

"Eve! I told you about this for almost every single day! You know Nick? The one that always calls me Star." She slowly shook her head.
"Um no. I don't remember you said those to me." She said as she blinked her eyes made me looked away, speechless.
"I guess it must be the impact of the hit you got behind your head. And everything you said, it must be your dream when you're unconscious. Don't worry. Rest now." She flashed me her smile and laid me down on the bed, covering my body with the blanket.

I was still in daze. It was impossible. I literally bragged about them to her everyday. The way she told me like i had never mentioned about those princes at her before. Which made me felt miserable.