Dream Ended

As finally my eyes could see the big giant curtain, my breath became heavy as this Nick didn't stop running.

The smooth moment of he opened the curtain and i froze as i saw a fire was about to attack my face. Luckily, Nick used his defence as i saw a water wall in front of me. The fire disappeared just like that as if it never there at the first place. Nick swiftly moved my body towards him as he shook my shoulders multiple times.

"Star? Are you alright? Star?" I snapped out of my thought when i saw his face was closed to mine. We heard someone cleared his throat, making both of us looked at that person. I was beyond stunned. Okay, why every man in here were so handsome?

His clothes were red and i felt so hot to be there and i assumed that it was a Kingdom of Fire

His clothes were red and i felt so hot to be there and i assumed that it was a Kingdom of Fire. He raised an eyebrow as he stared at both of us in suspicion. Nick crossed his arms against his chest.

"Practising? You should look here and there before shooting any fire like that. My Star could get hurt." He demanded as his face showed how serious he was, yet that guy ignored as his gaze was now fully on me.

"Star? Your name is Star? And who exactly are you?" He asked and his voice was so scary, i gulped down as i felt my body froze on its place. Nick put his arm between us as he sent the guy a glare.

"Back off Steve. You scared her." The guy named Steve rolled his eyes playfully at Nick as he looked like he didn't even care.

"Then just answer my question." Steve replied, raising an eyebrow at Nick.

"Her name is Stella. She's from Earth." Steve's eyes widen when he heard that.

"Earth? How can she-"
"Hold on, i just met with Harry. He said that this is only her dream."

Steve tilted his head, suddenly chuckled. I looked at him weirdly and when his eyes found mine, i immediately gulped and looked away from him.

"Fine. Just say whatever you want. Hi. My name is Steve and I'm Prince of Fire." That's all he gotta said before leaving us alone making me rolled my eyes annoyed. Nick also looked at him in disgust as he mumbled something under his breath. Guess, he's cursing.

"Let's move on, Star. Shall we?" He asked politely and when i replied with a tiny nod, he smiled widely and his hands made its way to my hands, grabbing it tightly.

As we passed the big curtain again, my eyes melted when i saw bunch of trees, surrounding us as if we were tiny. I gasped and could feel the very good yet fresh air as i inhaled it, closing my eyes tightly. It was so green and i felt like i was in a forest. Nick maybe saw me smiling alone cause i heard him laughed. Turning to him, i looked at him confused.

"What?" He shrugged.
"Nothing. You look like a kid." I sent him a glare made him raised both of his hands up in surrender.

"Nick?" I turned when i heard that faint voice. And again, my eyes were blessed by a beautiful man slowly walked towards us with a smile plastered on his face.

That guy was tall and his clothes were green, dimple slightly available on his left cheek and his long legs walking elegantly to us

"Chris!" Nick squeaked in joy when their eyes met. I couldn't take my eyes off him until he finally stood in front of me. He bit his lips when he saw my presence as he scratched his head.

"Do i know you? I never see you here before." He spoke, confusion was clearly in his tone. Nick shook his head as he moved forward, making ne drowned behind him cause they both were tall and i was just tiny.

"Earth?" Oh god, i already heard that word for few times today. I tiredly nodded while Chris looked at me up and down. He suddenly snapped his fingers as he nodded in satisfaction.

"For sure, she is human." He smiled widely before bowing down.

"Hi Stella, my name is Chris. I'm Prince of Nature." My mouth hung opened. Nature? Omg that's the best thing ever!

He chuckled when he saw how i smiled widely as my mouth hung opened. He came closer to me, closing my mouth with his index finger.

"Close your mouth dear. A fly might get inside your pretty mouth." He said and winked, making me blush while Nick poking his inner cheeks with his tongue.
"Yeah yeah whatever, let's go Star." Chris raised his eyebrows at the nickname i got from Nick.

"Star?" He asked in disgust. Nick rolled his eyes and crossed his arms against his chest. The water around his feet became higher and higher as it finally stopped at his chest. I watched the scene in amusement, since i never saw that before in my whole life.

"Shut up Chris. Don't call her Star. That name only can come out from my mouth." As he finished, he earned a rolling eyes from Chris.

"Yeah yeah just say whatever you want." Chris turned to me as he smiled and when he raised up his hands, a rope made by leaves came up to him, climbing onto his muscular arms.
"Just want to show my power. Sure you're interested in my power, don't you?" I flashed him a smile as i tried to get a hold of the rope but suddenly Nick pushed me forward, walking passed Chris.
"Hey! She wants to touch my rope!" I looked up at Nick, he just scoffed and waved Chris goodbye as he kept pushing me until the curtain visible once again.

As he was about to open it, my eyes suddenly fluttered opened. I gasped loudly and sat down, looking around as i just realised i was in my room. Searching for the clock, i frowned as the time showed 11 am. I've slept for 9 hours? Suddenly my mind came to where i was before. Wonderland. Was that place really exist?
I shook my head and i got a phone call. And it was from Evelyn. I dialed her number back, expecting for her to answer my call cause i have thousands of thought in my head.

Of course when you experienced something weird, you would tell them to your closed one. I would choose to tell about it to Evelyn.

"Ugh what?" She groaned over the phone made me confused. She called me first yet when i called her back she was groaning. I kept that behind as i wanted to tell her about my dream.

"Eve, i have something hot to tell about to you."
"Really? What is it?" I could sense the excitement in her tone made me rolled my eyes at her sudden change of mood.

"Did you meet with a handsome guy?" My breathed hitched.
"Not one. It was four." I could hear how she choked on air.