Comeback

"WHAT?!" I jumped hard when Evelyn suddenly shouted, making everyone in the cafe looked at us weirdly like we were some crazy people. I hit her arms, making she whimpered.

"Is that makes any sense?" She asked between her whimper. I sighed and shrugged, resting my back against the counter. My mind kept going back to when i met the guys. Especially Nick. His smile never left my mind made me clutched my hair in frustration. I just met him, i couldn't like him already.

"What if you get into that 'Wonderland' again when you sleep?" Evelyn asked as she emphasised on Wonderland word. I quickly shook my head cause i knew, it would never happen.
"No. Trust me. Harry said i would only be there for few minutes. I'm sure that was my last time to see them. It's ridiculous though when i think about it back." I scruched up my nose, hardly to believe that i just landed my body to an unknown land. Even worse, in my dream.

"Well, if that's what you said." She shrugged her shoulders and immediately went back to her job as bunch of orders kept coming in. I rolled my eyes and my eyes stared at the empty road outside.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The time had came. I was now staring at my bed, thinking would i come back to Wonderland? But Harry's words kept lingering in my mind so i shook those negative thoughts away from my tiny head. I slowly landed my heavy body on the bed and stared at the clock. It was 1.55 am. I sighed. Few minutes later, i fell asleep.

I groaned when i felt i just landed on something hard.
"Star?" My eyes fluttered opened and that voice. Or maybe that nickname. I immediately sat up and turned around, just to see Nick stood still. He even looked surprised to see me.

"What the-" My words got cut when suddenly he welcomed me into his embrace and i was so surprised that i just froze and didn't do anything. He giggled and it sounded like a melody to me. His voice was so soft and every action he did was gentle.

"You come back!" He yelled in excitement while jumping up and down, making me also jumped as he still hugged me tightly. I shook my head and slowly pushed him a little bit.

"But why? I thought i won't come here again." I spoke, feeling tired and weird at the same time. Nick only managed to shrug his shoulders while looking at me with his doe eyes.

"I don't know. Yesterday, i was about to bring you to Nate. But you suddenly disappeared from my grip." He pouted and i squinted my eyes at the thought. That must be when i just woke up. Cause the last thing i remembered before i woke up was Nick was pushing me forward to the big curtain.

"Who is that?" I flinched when i heard that cold deep voice. Nick turned and i could see the smile on his face. As Nick moved away a little bit, my vision got clearer as i saw a figure stood in front of me. He was tall, yet his clothes was so weird. He wore a long shirt that stopped at his knees and there was so much fur like birds and cats. He saw my gaze on his clothes made he brought up his hands and covered his chest.

"What are you looking at?" My cheeks heated up when i just realised what i did

"What are you looking at?" My cheeks heated up when i just realised what i did. I cleared my throat awkwardly and looked at Nick.

"She is Stella. The girl i talked about." The guy nodded in understanding while his hands were still on his chest. He extended his hands out, waiting for me to accept it.

"Hi Stella, my name is Nate. I'm Prince of Animal." My eyes slightly widened, couldn't stop blinking my eyes and immediately pulled my hands from his grips.

"But how?" I asked in confusion. He raised an eyebrow and as he stepped back a little, half of his body changed. His legs changed to kind of giraffe legs made him looked tall as i had to raise up my head to see his face. My mouth hung opened and he just smiled proudly.

As he changed back to himself, he smirked.
"So how? It's cool isn't it?" He asked making me slowly nodded my head, making him laughed.

"So you're sleeping right now?" He asked and i just remembered about it. I sighed and nodded my head, looking to the front. So, we were at Nick's Kingdom. There was water everywhere.

"How long you usually sleep?" Nick asked as he walked closer to me. I put one of my fingers under my chin, pretending to think hard.
"9 hours." They both nodded in sync.
Nick suddenly smirked and held my hands, making Nate widened his eyes.

"Then, you can spend your time here with us for 9 hours." I was speechless as i saw him raised his eyebrows playfully, i smiled and shrugged my shoulders.
"Why not?" I said as Nick smiled and he dragged me to somewhere. Nate just stared as he shook his head and followed us from behind. He changed himself to a bird as he flew on the bright sky.

Nick used his power to make water sliding as we were now sliding all the way to his other friends. I couldn't stop giggling cause it was so much fun! lt felt like i was playing with rain, but with the big amount of water.

"Nick! This is fun!!" I shouted cause the wind blocked our ears. I held tightly on Nick's grips while sliding all the way, going passed the others as they saw Nick, they all waved and screamed for his name.

"Are you famous here?" I asked while holding tightly on his waist. He smirked and slightly turned to his side to look at me.
"What do you expect? I'm the Prince here." I gasped and slowly closed my mouth. Of course he was famous. He's kinda the king.

He laughed when he saw my impression as he went faster. Finally, i saw the big curtain and we went passed it smoothly, heading straight to Harry who was walking around with his hands behind his back. When his eyes fell on us who was sliding to him, his eyes widened and he used his power to stop Nick from sliding to him straightly.

The ice that came out from Harry's palm came straight to us as i screamed in fear but Nick stopped us as he used his water shield again. He sent Harry a glare which Harry rolled his eyes at.

"You started it first, dude!" Harry whined and he gasped loudly like a kid when he saw me.
"Stella? You come back here again?" I rolled my eyes as i went to him and held his collar made him looked at me in shock.
"You traitor! You said that i would only be here for few hours and i wouldn't come here again!" Harry looked at me in horror as he nodded and slowly moved my grips from his collar as he laughed in nerves.

"I also don't know okay? I just said what's on my mind. That's what i read though." He simply replied. I folded my arms against my chest. I gave him a glare as he gulped down his saliva while staring at me. As i was about to say something, i heard something noisy behind me as i turned around.