Day Goes Well

The five princes changed their looks to each other when I said that sentence, but unfortunately, i didn't notice it. I just smiled at the way they hugged me so tightly like there was no tomorrow.

"You know what? Let's have some fun." Chris spoke, breaking the silence.
"Good idea, Nature." Chris rolled his eyes at Nate.
"Come. Let's play at my kingdom today." Chris spoke again, making me nodded my head in excitement.

Nick held my hands and dragged me all the way to Chris's Kingdom, following by others at the back. I held his clothes tightly in order to prevent me from falling along with his slides.

As we arrived, Chris immediately welcomed me by tying a rope made by leaves as the rope slowly wrapped itself onto a thick branches. I laughed out loud cause it felt tickles down there.

They all climbed up to me with their powers. Nick gathered some water as he jumped on it and the water slowly grew up, stopping at the branch as he jumped and took a seat. Nate changed into a squirrel as he climbed faster than others. Harry blew some ice under his feet, making a gesture with his hands as his feet jumped and landed on the branch. Chris used his rope and Steve made his feet under fire as he could climb easily. Now, they all sat in one straight line while me hung onto the rope. Well, not hung, Chris made me a swing.

I hummed my favourite song, making them turned their attention fully on me.

"Your voice is beautiful, Stella." Harry spoke as he smiled warmly at me.
"It's soothing." Steve said with a small smile on his face.
"Sing more. I want to hear it, Stella." Nate spoke.
"Don't stop." Chris said as he winked at me. I giggled at his cheesy behaviour.
"The voice is pretty, just like the owner, my Star." The last person as Nick talked, my heart was beating liked crazy. The way they kept complimenting me made my heart felt warmed at it.

I laughed and continued to hum it, as we all stared at the sky, which didn't have any clouds. Because we were at Chris's Kingdom, everything seemed so green. Even the sky, it had that slightly blue, turning to green. It was so pretty. Knowing i rarely see something like this in Earth, making me calmed.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and smiled. I took a deep breath and broke into a smile at the end. That was the most peaceful time ever i had landed on Wonderland. We often joked around and played something harsh, but not this time. We just sat and enjoyed the view, which made everything looked so perfect. I looked at the time. As always, it showed 11 am. I sat up straight on my comfy bed, stretching and a groan escaped from my little mouth.

I snatched away the towel that had been hanging in the closet and happily jumped up and down on my way to the bathroom.

As i looked at myself in the mirror, i smiled widely.

"Hope today's going to be a very good day." I mumbled, tidying up my short hair as i sprayed some perfume onto my clothes.

Finally dragging my feet to outside of my rent house, my eyes met with the landlady. She was sweeping the stairs. What was different this time was that, she suddenly flashed me a small smile made me looked at her in shock. I unconditionally, smiled back at her.

I tilted my head in confusion as i went down the stairs, still confused what happened to her. The moment our eyes met, i would always got hearing with her nags. But, not today i guess. As i walked down, i accidentally heard some of my old neighbours talked. They were both women.

"Did you hear that our landlady's only son came home last night?" My eyes widen. So, she had a son.
"Yeah, he lives in New York, isn't it? I heard she waited for him for almost 4 years and now he suddenly appeared." Four years?
"If i was her, i will be the happiest mom ever in this world." They kept talking and laughed together.

So that was what happened. The reason her mood was good today was because of her son. Unknowingly, a small smile formed onto my face as i got the felt on how much she had missed her son. Four years were not little, it was too much for a mother. I gotta said, she was the most patient mom ever.

I slowly turned to spare a glimpse on her and i saw that her son came out from their house and hugged her from behind. They were smiling widely. I immediately turned my heels and rushed to the cafe. This was too much for me to bear. I could tear up on the spot at the sweet moment of a son and mom.

The moment i stepped in, i suddenly got surprised by the loud sound. I flinched and looked to the front. I blinked my eyes few times, couldn't believe what i just saw.

Everyone was there. Even my boss. And Evelyn. They were all smiling widely at me.

"Thanks for what you had done yesterday, you're so brave!" My boss suddenly spoke and clapped his hands, following by other workers and some customers there as they looked at me while smiling widely. Evelyn came to me and hugged my tightly.

"What is all of this?"
"Ah, boss decided to give you a surprise. After the incident, the girl you protected yesterday made an announcement in social media. She told everyone how you handle such situations happened in a cafe. And your face is everywhere! You are famous my dear friend!" Evelyn faked crying as she hugged me again. I just stared bluntly at them all. Especially, the workers. The people that always saw me as a pervert.

"Because of that, the complaint about you slowly fade away. Congratulations!" My boss spoke again, making me chuckled.

He was true. When i worked here, many customers were uncomfortable under my gaze since i always stared at then without any reason. What could i do though? That's my favourite thing to do.

"Congrats, Stella. We're sorry if we saw you as someone bad before. We don't know your intention of doing that." One of the workers said as they approached me. I smiled and kinda felt like wanted to tear up. This beautiful moment, finally appeared in my life. I couldn't believe it.

I nodded my head and forgave them. After we all shared some hugs, i went back to the counter and did my job as usual.

I couldn't stop smiling whole day long. I meant, i had a wonderful dream, getting a smile from my landlady and of course, gaining new friends at the cafe. Today was such a good day ever!

"Day dreaming huh?" I woke up from my thought when i saw Evelyn came beside me and nudged my shoulders harshly with her.
"No i didn't." She rolled her eyes at my reply.
"Oh, it's raining." I looked outside and it was raining heavily.
"Hey, do you have an umbrella with you?" I nodded and showed her mine.
"I prepared it already. I'm not the kind of clumsy person." She suddenly smirked.
"Well, if you don't bring it i thought i just can call Everton to fetch you up."

My cheeks heated at her statement. She saw that and poked my cheeks with her soft yet long fingers.
"Why are you so red?" I pushed her fingers away, making she startled.
"Just go and do your job, can you? Stop disturbing me."
"Fine." She said and left me alone.

As time passed by, i locked the door of the cafe and shoved the keys into my pocket. It didn't rain now. But the air was so cold. I hugged my body in attempt to cool down the cold. I walked away from there while inhaling the cold, fresh air. I smiled widely. I had so much fun today.

I swear, today was my happy day.

But when i thought about it back, maybe no.

That was when, i felt a hard hit by a metal behind my head as i fell onto the cold ground, breathing heavily.