Unusual Day

My eyes slightly widen when i just heard what Everton said. I slightly bit my lips.

"You want to take me out?" I asked again, wanting to make sure that i heard it right.
"Y-Yeah. Can i do that?" I thought for a while.
"Of course. You can." I said with a smile. I could feel he also smiled widely on the other side.
"Really?!" His excitement made me laughing.
"Yeah. What time will you pick me up?"
"2 pm. Is that fine?"
"2 pm it is then."
"See you later. Bye!" I bid him goodbye and ended the call. I stared at the wall bluntly.

Why he suddenly wanted to go out with me? Was he bored at home alone? I shook of my thoughts, immediately bringing my foot to the kitchen.

I cooked cup noodles and took a bite. I closed my eyes and felt the taste. It was so heavenly. Cup noodles was perfect for someone who didn't want to spend so much money on food. It was cheap yet delicious. Who didn't want that?

As time passed by, i just done taking a shower and now stood in front of my wardrobe. I put my fingers under my chin, staring at those dull and same clothes that i had. Although Everton just my friend, i needed to look good for him though.

Finally, i had made my decision. I looked in the mirror and smiled proudly. I chose a light blue dress that went perfect with the weather. It stopped until my knee and it fit perfectly onto my body. I sprayed some perfumes and inhaled the good smell that entered my nose. And i sneezed.

I jumped in my place when i heard a knock on my door, catching me off guard. I immediately took my purse and headed to the door, opening it wide only to see Everton stood straightly with his right hand inside his pocket. He smiled brightly at me the moment our eyes met.

"You look beautiful, Stella." He said making my cheeks turned red. I chuckled.
"You look handsome like always." The moment i said that, his cheeks were more red than mine as he blinked his eyes multiple times. I laughed out loud, feeling that i won in teasing him.
"T-Thank you." He mumbled.
"Shall we go now?" I nodded and turned around to close the door.

As i turned to face him, he suddenly handed me his hands, making me confused.
"Let me bring you to somewhere." He said and pointed to his hands which was waiting for my grips. I bit my lips and slowly brought my hands up, gripping into his tightly.

"Where are we going?" I asked as now we were walking down the hills hands in hands. It was kinda awkward, but whenever i spared a glance at him, he looked so happy because he couldn't stop smiling all the time.

"Surprise." He muttered as he looked inside my eyes. I pouted and nodded. The silence came again. And it was so awkward. I kept biting my lips here and there while Everton's eyes busy looked somewhere. He also shy, i could feel it.

I gasped when we arrived at a certain place. It was an arcade. I was so excited making me jumped up and down while clapping my hands. Everton chuckled, taking my hands and dragged me to the games.

Few hours later
"Hey! It's not fair!" I shouted when Everton just won the shooting game. I literally lost everytime the enemy came because everything happened too fast. He laughed out loud, ruffled my hair made me froze. Did he just ruffle my hair?

"It is fair! I didn't cheat." He said between his laughter.
"Come on! There are many more games we can play." With that, we played some more games with i won and then he won and it went on just like that. I swear, Everton was the sweetest human beings ever. Human. Because other than him, i knew another five men. And they were the princes. I smiled when the thought of them came into my mind. I missed them to be honest.

"Do you like it?" Everton asked. We were eating ice cream at an ice cream shop. He ordered me a strawberry ice cream with oreo on top. I nodded while smiling. He chuckled and ate his ice cream.