Pressure

3rd person pov

They all blinked their eyes at Steve upon hearing what he just said.
"Don't tell me.." Chris muttered as he raised his eyebrows at Steve.

"That's the only way to help her." He spoke and immediately got up, following by others in panic.

As the curtain opened wide, their eyes met with the mess kingdom. Everything fell apart. Only the castle could be seen from afar. They slowly walked towards the castle. Each step, nerves never failed to take over their bodies as they became closer and closer to the castle.

Steve opened the door, creating a creak sound as if the door never got opened for years. Then, their eyes landed on a figure that laid on a huge yet soft bed. He was sleeping.

"What the? You said he will wake up today." Nate asked in confusion. Steve rolled his eyes and folded his arms.
"Be patient, can you?" He spoke, making Nate looked at him annoyed.

'1...2-' Steve thought.
"When will he wake-" The four princes jumped in their places and hugged each other when they saw the eyes of the prince opened wide. Well, except Steve.

"3." Steve said out loud.
"What three?" Harry asked. Steve shook his head.

Leon slowly sat up, holding his head in pain.

"Gosh, my head is spinning so badly." He mumbled as he shut his eyes tight. As he opened them and looked at the front, he screamed in fear when he saw 5 pairs of eyes were staring at him.

"What the- guys? What are you doing here?" He asked as he put his hands on his chest, trying to calm himself down.

"We need your help." Steve spoke calmly despite having a very chaos situation beside him. Leon frowned as he slowly got up and faced them.

"What help?" Nick cleared his throat and explained everything from A until Z.

Leon nodded his head in understanding.
"So you want to say that, you guys want to go to Earth and save her?" They all nodded.
"How are you so sure she's in danger?" They looked at each other.
"I just have that feeling." Nick muttered, breaking away the awkward silence between them. Leon smiled and nodded.

"I will try first. Plus, never our kings nor queens have the decision to enter the Earth. Never thought you guys created a history today." Harry moved his body forward.

"Listen. She is important to us. So we want to make sure she's fine." Harry spoke with seriousness in his tone. Leon gulped and nodded.
"And what if she's really in danger? We can save her with our powers." Nick said proudly.

Leon sighed.
"Fine. Follow me." He said and went to somewhere as the five princes followed him like a lost puppies.

Leon opened a door, which revealed a bunch of books and surprisingly, a circle was drawn on the floor. Leon climbed up the stairs, taking a book in his grips.

As he flipped through pages, he finally found it. He observed the page until he took a deep breath. As he closed and put the book onto the dusty desk, the five princes rushed to him with hopes in their eyes.

"So how? Can you make us go to Earth?" Nick asked desperately. Leon shut his eyes tight and nodded his head.

They smiled widely upon seeing he positivity in Leon's face expression.
"But," Leon spoke, making them all turned their attention to him.
"You guys have to bear the consequence." The five princes stopped smiling as they exchanged looks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad, let's just go and report to the police." Kevin spoke as he saw how pressure his father was in this matter.
"No, Kevin. He will kill your sister. I-I can't let that happen!" Kevin sighed and put his hands on his father's shoulders, trying to calm him down as far as he could.

"Dad! Calm down! If we go to the police and report it, he will get caught. He will be rotten in jail for years." His mom came and nodded with tears in her eyes.
"We all never want to see Stella's dead body. Let's just follow Kevin okay?" His mother spoke, making his dad slowly nodded as they sat all together and discussed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"EVERTON! COME DOWN! RIGHT NOW!" Evelyn shouted across the living room, making Everton rushed down with his eyes wide opened.
"Why? What's the matter?" Evelyn looked at him and gulped.
"Stella..." Everton immediately rushed to his twin and held her shoulders.

"What's wrong with Stella? Tell me." He said as his face only showed seriousness.
"K-Kevin just called me. He said that the shark man got her last night." Everton's eyes widen. His hands slowly released her shoulders as he stared at the ground.

"So that was why she didn't answer ny call and when i went to her house this morning, she's not at home." Everton averted his gaze back at her.
"I'm going to find her." He was about to leave but Evelyn was quick enough to hold his arms, stopping him in the middle way.

"Don't. Her family is discussing about it." Everton shook his head.
"I don't want to sit here and do nothing despite knowing how her situation is right now." With that, he rushed out and went to the police station, following by Evelyn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I breathed heavily as my hands felt so tight. It was so hurtful. I didn't eat for a day and the second day was almost coming to end. I looked here and there, trying to find ways to escape but always failed since there were four men in the same place as me. They were all muscular and big, which made me terrified at the sight.
The door burst opened, revealing a mad guy. And there he was.

He came to me and stared at me with fire in his eyes.

"Your family is such a pain in my life!" He suddenly yelled out of a blue as he ran his hands through his sweaty hair.
"Now since your father can't afford to pay me back, maybe you can." My eyes slightly widen and without my notice, he immediately came closer and choked me with his veiny hands.

My breath became unstable. I couldn't do anything since my hands were tied at the back of the chair. I felt helpless. No one would save me. His grips became tighter as i could see the anger was visible on his face. He kept smiling like a creepy person when he saw how struggle i was to breath. My face became red, he choked me mercilessly.

I couldn't bear the pain. I didn't know if i was happy when i was the one that received the punishment instead of my dad. As a daughter, that was the least i could do to protect my family from him. He could kill me, but not my family. Family was my priority and i would never let anyone to put their dirty hands on them.

My eyes became heavier as i couldn't breathed normally. My vision became blurry because of the tears that slowly came out, wetting my cheeks away. Was this the end of my life? Was that mean i couldn't see my family, Evelyn, Everton, or the most important people were that, would i never see the five dream princes again?

My eyes slowly closed, as i felt his grips took over my neck and he kept choking me. But that was when, i felt his grip loosen on me and i could hear someone's voice.

"Get your dirty hands off her."

And with that, darkness began to surround me as i fainted along with the pain that stayed in my body.