The Fun

"Wow! This is so much fun!!" I shouted as my voice echoid around Harry's Kingdom.

After we went out, Harry dragged me and others at the back of his castle and he brought me to an ice skating. My mouth hung opened and i was speechless due to see the big and wide ice skating place. Harry smiled as he put his arms on my shoulders.

"No need to hesitate. Go on playing there." He said and i wasted no more time as i ran towards the ice skating and jumped only to fall on my back. I gasped when i felt a sharp pain slowly came onto my back. I could heard the others murmured and they came to me. I was laying on the cold thick ice and their faces were covering my eyesight from the sun. They all looked down at me.

"Star, are you alright?" Nick softly asked as worries planted over his face. I slowly looked at him and nodded. Nate took my hands and helped me to stand up. Harry stared at me felt upset as he felt Steve gave him a slap on his head.
"You idiot. You should give her the skate ice so that she won't fall." Harry pouted and rub his bruised head.

"Fine." He mumbled and in a split of seconds, ice began to circle my feet and i could stand on my own. Nate saw that and slowly released his grips on mine. I smiled widely as i finally could skate alone.

"Thanks Harry!" I said in joy and skated all the way until the end of the ice skating alone. The five princes looked at me just like i was their sister as Nick smiled dearly at me, Nate watched me with a small smile on his face, Harry smiled proudly as he tilted his head, Chris chuckled alone and Steve stared at me while folding his hands against his muscular chest.

"This is so much fun!" I screamed while skating alone and that time, i felt like i was in a disney movie. Everything felt like happened in a slow motion, snow slowly filled the place and i didn't feel that cold since Steve blowed my hands with his power. The place was so calm and peaceful. Not too long after that, i saw little by little of them came and joined me skating. I could see a wide smile on their faces as they skated using their powers.

Not everyone. Steve was standing straightly on the other side as he watched us having fun. Gosh, he was so boring. I noticed him and made my way to him by skating fastly, leaving the others behind. He saw my tiny figure slowly became big as i approached him and he frowned.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with his deep voice made me rolled my eyes at his ridiculous question.
"I'm the one who should ask you that. Why are you here? Come and join us."
I said and nudged his shoulders slightly which he didn't even care about.

He shook his head and gestured me to leave.
"Oh come on, Steve! Let's have some fun!" I whined while him just shook his head once again. But i let that aside as i pulled him towards me and when he got pulled, i pushed him towards the other princes made his eyes widen.

Chris caught him using his lovely rope as he released him alone. They surrounded him made he annoyed.
"Come on Steve. Stop acting like an old man can you?" Nate spoke, making Steve only managed to roll his eyes annoyed.

"I don't want to skate." He replied and was about to leave when i appeared in front of him and smiled widely made him flinched.
"Do you think i will let you go and sit there doing nothing? It's a no."
"What the-" Nick used his water balls and shot towards Steve made him groaned.

"You really-" Steve got cut when Harry's turn to shot him using his ice power. The ice fell straightly on Steve made him quivering in cold. They all laughed loudly, Steve shot them all with his fire as they all ran away from him. I couldn't help but to laugh. Seriously, they all looked like kids. Kids playing powers game on the ice skating during the winter season. I smiled as i stared at them dearly. Suddenly, a fire went passed right beside my face and i froze in fear.

They all stopped playing around when they saw what just happened and stared at me shock. Steve immediately rushed to me with a concern look.

"Stella, are you alright? I-I'm sorry i accidentally shot the fire towards you." He said while looking into my eyes.
"You jerk." I spit out making him shocked. He saw my glare as he slowly backed away.
"H-Hey.. I said I'm sorry.." He said in nerves while backing away and the others also did the same.

"I'm gonna kill you all for sure!" I shouted made Steve surprised and ran away from me.

"She looks scary!" Chris mumbled while running for his dear life.
"I'm leaving." Nate said and turned himself into a bird and flew to the sky.
"Don't kill me please!" Nick yelled in fear as he skated away same with Harry. I moved from my place and started to chase them one by one.

"Gosh Stella! You're so slow!" Chris laughed as he watched me from behind him, struggling to catch him but i couldn't because he was too fast. I changed my victim and went to Nick. His eyes widen when he saw me heading to him as he skated faster with the water around his feet.

"Try and catch me, Star!" I was panting heavily.
"Hey! This is not fair! You guys use your powers while i have nothing!" I shouted made them all stopped what they were doing and laughed.

I pouted and ignored them as i let myself fell onto the cold thick ice and stared at the sky. I could hear the sound they made when they also came to me, one by one laying beside me and our eyes fixed on the sky.

There were Nate, Chris, Nick, me, Harry and Steve laid on the ice skating. We all were breathing heavily, results of the games we just played together. I closed my eyes and that was when, i regretted it.