Everton

3rd person pov

Nick sighed as he only felt the empty air in his arms. He knew, she woke up already in Earth. He dusted off his clothes, slowly got up and turned around, he frowned at the sight.

There were Nate, Steve, Chris and Harry stood beside each other and their backs were facing Nick. Chris accidentally stepped on a dried leaf, making a loud sound as they all gasped together.

"Can you stop doing that? We will get caught!" Nate spat angrily as he sent Chris a dead glare. Harry hit Chris on his head.

"Do you want to die? Keep quiet can you?" He asked annoyed.
"It's not my fault! The leaf shouldn't be here at the first place." Chris answered and rolled his eyes.
"You guys are so noisy. Stop talking and keep listening." Steve spoke with a done expression on his face.
"But i couldn't hear anything now. Did they leave already?" Nate asked as he spared them a glance.
"Let me take a peek." Harry turned around just to flinch and gasped loudly, catching other's attention.
They all turned around and froze in their places as they saw Nick stared at them, dead in his eyes.

"Since when you guys were there?"

Harry smiled awkwardly, scratching his head.
"Well not really that early but-"
"From the very start." Chris calmly answered with an innocent smile on his face.

"Guess you guys heard everything then." Nick replied, still folded his arms against his chest. They all sighed as they looked away from each other.

"I feel bad for her." Harry mumbled as he massaged his temple.
"No worries. My Stella is strong. She can do it." Chris muttered as he flashed them a wide smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I laid on my bed lazily, thinking what i just said to Nick. I brought up my hands, slightly touching my cheeks and they were wet. So, i was crying while i was sleeping. It must be weird.
I sighed heavily, getting off the bed and headed to the bathroom. As expected, the shower once again was not running well. I shouted in frustration, holding my hair and moved back and forth. Where should i take a bath? If i waited like before, i would be late for work. Oh how good it was if Nick was here, i could use his water power freely.

I shut my eyes tight when something came into ny mind. I immediately rushed to take my work clothes, my towel and my less make up products that i had. My hair and face were messy. As i opened my house door, i immediately ran while putting my towel in front of my bare face, hiding it.

"Aish why is her house is too far from mine?!" I shouted in anger as i had to run faster to be there on time. I took a glance at my watch, showing it was 12 pm already. I cursed under my breath and ran faster.

Finally, after few running, i arrived at my destination. My hands automatically knocked on the door while panting badly. The door opened, revealing a guy. He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Stella?" I forced a smile, waving my hands lazily.
"Stella?" I heard another female voice as she yelled through the living room. I immediately smiled at the guy, pushing him slightly and entered the house. Evelyn was sitting on the couch, eating some snacks and when she saw me, she just raised up her hands and i nodded, heading to the bathroom immediately.

The guy who seemed to be confused by my sudden action, taking a seat beside Evelyn with his eyes never left my figure who was running to the bathroom.
"Why-"
"Her shower is not running. She needs to take a bath here." Evelyn cut her brother's words off.
"Ah, okay then." He said and kept quiet after that, continuing watching the tv.

After few hours later, i came down with my work clothes on and i saw Evelyn and Everton watched the tv. I slowly took a seat beside Everton. He seemed surprised as he slowly scooted away from me. I raised an eyebrow and began to sniff my body. Was it still smelled badly? But i didn't smell anything bad. Why he moved away from me? I pushed that thought away when Evelyn spoke.

"I thought you will take your shower at your landlady's house." She said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes, taking the bag of snack in her grips.

"Never i will do that in my entire life." Evelyn laughed. She stood up, heading to the kitchen.
"Did you have your breakfast?" I pouted and shook my head. She looked at me annoyed as she began to take out some ingredients from her fridge. I smiled sheepishly and put my gaze on the tv but it was focused on somewhere else. I gulped and slowly looked beside me, seeing how Everton was sitting up straight and he kept biting his lips. I could see that he was nervous. Forgot to tell, Everton was a really shy boy. He rarely talked to any girls except Evelyn. Not to mention, he was such a good student back then. He always scored higher in exams, which made me jealous. He was Evelyn's twin.

I gathered up my strength, taking a deep breath as i slightly turned my body at him.
"Um, Hi... Everton." Gosh, even i could feel the awkwardness in my tone. My fake smile didn't leave my face as he slowly turned to me and flashed me his small smile.
"Hi, Stella." And with that, the awkward silence came again. Gosh this was too awkward for me to handle. As i was fiddling with my fingers, thinking what should i ask him, his voice that called for my name made me flinched as i immediately looked at him.

"Yeah?" I asked as he smiled.
"Since when your shower is not running well?" I scratched my head cause the feeling of shyness slowly filled up my whole body. I cleared my throat, sitting up straight like how he did just now.

"Well, kinda a month?" I said but not too sure. He nodded.
"If you don't mind, i can fix it for you." The moment he said that, my body jumped and i immediately looked at him with full of hopes.
"Really?! You can help me with that?" I asked and he nodded again with a chuckle.
"Yes! Thank you soo much, Everton!" I said as i brought him into my hugs and i could feel his tense body and i laughed.

"I will call you tomorrow. Can you?" I asked as he shyly nodded again.
"Come and eat!" We both averted our gazes at Evelyn who just finished cooking. I squeaked in joy and rushed to the kitchen, taking my seat. Evelyn shook her head and took a seat too while Everton took a seat in front of me. I immediately digged in, taking a huge bite as the twins looked at me in horror. I realised what i just done and slowly took the napkin, politely wiping the mess on my mouth away.

"Are you that hungry? You didn't eat yesterday?" I shook my head.
"You know me. I came home and straightly went to my dreamland." Evelyn rolled her eyes while Everton chuckled at my statement.

After we were done, I was waiting for Evelyn to get ready for our work so i was now sitting at the kitchen, holding my phone while tapping my fingers on the table multiple times.

"I wonder what are they doing right now?" I mumbled but suddenly my mind filled with the accident that occured. I blinked my eyes and cupping my cheeks.

"Ohh that was so scary. Thank god they were there for me." I said and sighed, putting my head on the table.

"They? Who are you talking about?" My eyes widened, my head jolted up at the sudden voice and i turned around.