Hidden Kingdom

"Ah I'm so tired." I muttered as i laid down on the ice skating. We were playing tag and i was running away from Steve who was using his fire to catch me. And of course, he won.

We were now laying together on ice skating as we reached that place as soon as the game was over. I looked over and saw Harry and Chris just arrived.

"Where is Nate and Nick?" I asked, gaining shrugs from both of them.
"Probably running off together." Chris replied as he landed beside me, taking a deep breath.

"NICK!" We all jumped when we heard a scream. In a sync, we raised up our heads to see Nick was running away from Nate the elephant. I chuckled.

"What the- you guys are noisy." Steve said as he continued lying down. Nick came and he playfully hid behind me cause i didn't lie down my body yet, followed by Harry and Chris except for Steve.
"Come out from there!" Nate shouted, but the trunk was busy wandering around his face made he annoyed and turned to himself back.

"Star, help me!" He whispered in my ear made me gulped.
"I said come out!"
"N-Nate!" I called out for him in nerves.

"What?" He asked gently although his face was still burnt in anger.
"Um can you show me your Kingdom? I mean, i never go there before." I came out with an idea which i thought was ridiculous but immediately changed my mind when i saw he smiled sheepishly.

"You want to go to my kingdom?" He asked in excitement. I chuckled nervously and nodded.
"Then let's go!" He said and walked ahead. We all blinked our eyes as he went out alone.

"Jeez, his mood changed so fast." Harry mumbled while Nick sighed in relief.

As i was about to enter Steve's Kingdom which was after Harry's, Nate suddenly came to me and smiled.
I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What?" He suddenly changed to an eagle. His wings and back were facing me.
"Get on. My kingdom is the last one and if you're walking, it will be tiring. I will fly while holding tightly onto you." He said made me gasped and giggled. My hands automatically went on his wings, pulling it cause it was so hard to get on.

"Ouch ouch! Be gentle, Stella! Don't pull my wings too hard!" He winced in pain made me flinched and i was so embarrassed. Suddenly, a rope got tied onto my waist as it helped me to get on and finally released my body when i was already on Nate the eagle's body.

I turned around and saw others. They smiled as the rope that tied my waist went back to Chris.
"Thanks Chris!" He winked and nodded. With that, Nate slowly flew in the sky with me on him. The wind was powerful. The sky was incredibly beautiful and gorgeous.

"You're alright up there, Stella?"
"Yes i am!" I shouted made Nate chuckled and few minutes later, we arrived at his kingdom.

As the big curtain opened wide, i gasped when i saw many of different species of animals surrounded me. There were tigers, elephants, giraffe, hippopotamus, lions and many more.
The environment was just same like Chris's Kingdom, only the difference was that Nate's Kingdom was filled with animals.

I jumped when i heard a growl behind me and i almost stumbled down, but a pair of hands prevented me from falling with holding tightly onto my body. I looked up and saw Nick. He smiled widely at my reaction.

"Don't worry, Star. They are all like us too. Only change to animals." I gulped when i saw how closed our faces were. He looked so handsome to be honest. His blue eyes stared directly onto mine. He smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"You want me to hold you like this forever?" He playfully asked as i immediately stood up straight, leaving him alone.

"So Stella, how is it? Good?" Nate asked as we were now standing almost at the end of his Kingdom. I grinned widely as my smile reached until my eyes.

"Of course! Wonderland never disappoint me." I said and jumped happily as they all laughed. I suddenly stopped when i realised that something was missing.
"But, where is your castle?" Nate chuckled.
"I don't have one." My eyes widen.
"Then where do you sleep?"
"Stella, he is Prince of Animals." Harry spoke as i still didn't get it.
"Wild animals don't sleep in a castle." Nate added. I gasped and nodded.
"But what if you change to human self like this? Don't you have the urge to sleep in a castle?" Nate shook his head.
"No worries, i have Chris beside me." He said as he grinned at Chris. Well, their Kingdoms were just beside each other. Nate would go there and slept in Chris's castle when he wanted to.

I looked at the curtain and headed to it. Since Nate's kingdom was the last one, what would it be after the curtain? I was about to open it when Steve held my hands made me shocked.

"You can't open it." I frowned.
"Why?"
"There's another kingdom in there." My breath hitched. But i only knew the Kingdom of Water, Kingdom of Ice, Kingdom of Fire, Kingdom of Nature and Kingdom of Animals. Why was there another one?

"What Kingdom is that?"

"Teleportation."