Leon

I laid on the ice, painting heavily followed by others, except Steve.
"Stella, i never know that your scream sounds horrible. Poor my ears." Nate teased me as he playfully pouted at me. I glared at him, kicking him right on his legs made him yelped in pain.

"Ouch! What was that?!" He yelled in anger as he touched his legs. I smirked and took out my tongue, pointing at him as he looked at me, feeling pissed off. He went to me so suddenly in rush and tickled my body made me laughed out loud.

"Stop it!" I said between ny laughter.
"No until you stop teasing me." Nate said while smiling and he kept tickling me.
"Ah help!" I said and laughed. Harry, Chris and Nick that laid with us slowly sat up straight as they stared at both of us.

Nick made Nate wet only by raising up his hands and balls of water fell onto him made he speechless.
"Stop hurting my Star." He mumbled annoyed. Nate cursed under his breath while Harry pushed him off me with his ice power. Nate suddenly became cold and he hugged his body.
"Gosh. Stop fighting already." Harry spoke as he got up and went off from there.

Nate glared at Harry as he was shaking badly due to the cold he had. Chris went to me, holding my hands up as i stood up straight. I chuckled at Nate.
"You deserve it though." I once again took out my tounge and ran away from him while laughing. When i turned to look at his reaction, it was priceless made me burst into laughter more. He looked shocked at what i just did.
"This girl-" He mumbled under his breath. His eyes unknowingly landed on Steve that sat far away from him. Steve accidentally looked at him and their eyes met. Nate sheepishly smiled as he rushed to Steve.

"Steve, give some fire to me. I'm so cold." He whined while Steve didn't care a little bit about it. He just ignore Nate and headed to us.
"That rascal!" Nate yelled in anger as he followed us from behind.

"Aren't you guys practising? You all look so calm while your people are practising all day long." I spoke when we all stood outside of Harry's castle.

"Stella, we are princes. We are powerful enough." I frowned.
"But i always see the same powers from you. Not more than that." They all chuckled.

"We can show you more than that. But, it's dangerous. I don't want you to get hurt by it." Nick said as he moved closer to me, putting his arms around my shoulders.
"So, when will you guys use those dangerous moves?"
"When something bad happen of course. We can let out all of our powers without worries." I nodded in understanding.

"I'm still curious about that kingdom." I muttered under my breath but somehow they could hear it.
"What kingdom?" I flinched when Chris suddenly asked.
"Um.. Teleportation?" They all looked at each other before looking back at me. We all took a seat behind Harry's castle, or to be exact, the ice skated.

"What are you curious about it?" Steve asked as he looked at me.
"The prince. How can he not die when everybody else died?"

"He's the prince, Stella.He used his power until he became weak. He tried to protect his people but he failed." Harry explained.
"Do you know why that kingdom got cursed?" Nick asked. I shook my head.

"Because it's weak. Can you imagine? They all couldn't fight the enemies since their powers is only to teleport. They can't teleport to other places other than Wonderland. Except, for the prince. The prince's name is Leon. The moment he stepped out of his castle, he immediately got faced with the king of our enemy. Other kingdoms were busy fighting until their last breath. Our enemy's king, unfortunately cursed his kingdom, making he fainted and fell asleep for whole two years. What's amazing here is that, when he asleep, his age didn't move at all. He stayed at what age he was until his eyes opened. When he awake, his age increased." Nate spoke in a long explanation made me immediately understood the whole story.

"That's..sad." I muttered and they smiled sadly.
"Yeah, poor him." Nick said as he looked down.

Suddenly, my eyes opened. I sighed heavily. I looked at the clock and it showed 7 am. Gosh, i slept too much. I lazily got up, heading to the kitchen.

I looked at my kitchen and saw emptiness. I groaned as i knew i had to buy some groceries for myself. No grocery. Just convenient food. But when i thought about it back, those shark men stopped coming to my parent's house, which meant they wouldn't get the money anymore. So, was that gave me a green light to spend some of my money for my own good? Or maybe not.

I remembered what Kevin said.

They are capable to do anything.

I sighed. Maybe i should follow his words. I had to keep the money in advance. I went to take bath, before heading outside.

I smiled and inhaled the fresh air in the early morning. Since it was too early, no one was on the street i walked on. This was nice. I loved the atmosphere. But again, i had work today. I scrunched up my nose in annoyance thinking about works.

Finally, my eyes landed on the convenience store that opened 24/7. I stomped my feet inside the store and searched for cup noodles. I wore hoodie so i bet no one would recognise me. But i was wrong. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hoodie and pulled it down made me shocked.